Injury Report: Zuccarello out indefinitely with upper body injury, per NYR (Mod Warning Post #280)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pistachio

I love your mother
Sep 10, 2013
Weren't some of the rumors claiming career ending injury?
I mean, all things considered, a concussion is probably the best possible outcome from a puck to the side of the head.

But if it's mild, maybe he'll be back for the conference final or even the cup final if we get there without him.

Ex Officer Friendly

Got Nothin To Say
Apr 27, 2012
New York, NY
I mean, all things considered, a concussion is probably the best possible outcome from a puck to the side of the head.

Concussions can be career ending ie Sauer, now we don't know how bad the injury actually is it is an upper body injury...

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013

No it was just one comment on this forum that mentioned the worst possible scenario.

But I guess this means he is done for the season?

nyrleetch

Aug 2, 2009
New York
Noooo. Please get well soon Zuccarello. We are going to really really miss him. Hope he waits till he's 100% to return, hopefully a month or so down the road, we are still in and he returns.

rangers1314

May 9, 2007
Astoria, NY
So, I guess the question now is how the line up looks...Does Hayes move to wing with Shep taking 4C? Or does Shep get a shot with Brass & Nash? Fast moves up with Brass & Nash and Shep goes to W with Moore and Glass?

nyrleetch

Aug 2, 2009
New York
So, I guess the question now is how the line up looks...Does Hayes move to wing with Shep taking 4C? Or does Shep get a shot with Brass & Nash? Fast moves up with Brass & Nash and Shep goes to W with Moore and Glass?

Going to assume Fast moves up. Shepp-Moore-Glass

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
I would try just slipping Sheppard on the Brass line and leaving the rest of the lienup intact

Pistachio

I love your mother
Sep 10, 2013
At least he didn't pull a Crosby who got a concussion and two days later played a game, and got ANOTHER concussion, and was out for a year.

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
Wasn't it Miller that moved up when Zucc got hurt ? (or do i remember that wrong ? Granted.. it was a traumatic moment, my mind shut down to protect my heart).

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
This blows a lot

Have we seen JT with Nash yet? Could be an interesting idea...

Nash-Brass-JT
Kreider-Stepan-MSL
Hagelin-Hayes-Fast
Glass-Moore-Shep

Hopefully he gets better soon

Dalagaze

Goalie Killer
Apr 6, 2012
NY
Good thing he left the game right away then. Hopefully he's been doing nothing but taking it easy since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad