Zuccarello highlight montage | The Very Best of Zucc 2010-2015

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
Thanks all. You're too kind.

Him destroying Hank in that shootout at practice was ****ing amazing. Dat lookback, I bet Hank was so ****ing pissed. I don't know who looked worse him or crawford when Zucc deeked him out of his jock.

I don't remember those incidents with Brodeur, was that Avery in a Zuuccc jersey? haha

I don't remember seeing his first playoff goal where he deeked holtby out of the verizon center, but you seemed to capture all the other awesome moments of Zucc.

The lookback is classic. It's a clip from his first training camp. He and Hank have joked around in practice from the very start.

The Brodeur incidents are from 13/14. And the playoff goal on Holtby is in there. It's at 4:15 to be exact.

Awesome video Loffen, and thank you for it. I'd bet my bottom dollar he's somewhere watchin it with that big ass smile on his face too!

That would've been pretty rad. Doubt it though. lol

Short haired zuke..

Great video..

2011 swag.

That was amazing! Thanks for putting all that work in to it! I loved the pass while he was falling down. Crazy that our smallest guy on the team might be our toughest guy in some ways.

No problem. This is something I have wanted to do for quite some time.

That assist is one of his best for sure.

That pass to Carcillo still gives me chills

Yes, still sick.

Awesome video. It really shows how much he was missed in the playoffs. Talk about heart and soul. Compared to Nash and MSL we are talking night and day when it comes to passion, effort and team spirit. Oh my God!

He deserves the 'A' on his jersey so bad.

He just loves the game and wants to win. And by looking through some videos of the locker room, you'll get that his presence within this group is pretty vital.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->