Zuccarello highlight montage | The Very Best of Zucc 2010-2015

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Great vid and song. Never seen a dude destroy so many 'tendies with a simple backhand-forehand move. Dat reach and underrated hands he goes post to post so fast like Mario Lemieux.

Him destroying Hank in that shootout at practice was ****ing amazing. Dat lookback, I bet Hank was so ****ing pissed. I don't know who looked worse him or crawford when Zucc deeked him out of his jock.

I don't remember those incidents with Brodeur, was that Avery in a Zuuccc jersey? haha

I don't remember seeing his first playoff goal where he deeked holtby out of the verizon center, but you seemed to capture all the other awesome moments of Zucc.

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
Man I miss Poo and his deflections

And those plays where Zucc and Brass would deflect the puck in from the slot

Wolfy*

Kinda shocked when he decided to drop the gloves. Hopefully it wont happen again, because he doesn't have the frame for that kind of business, and he knows.

Nice vid, btw :)

5 4 Fighting

Registered snoozer
Feb 13, 2013
Bk all day
Still remember that beauty of a snipe for his first NHL goal, was in OT I believe against the Canes, beautiful player. We really missed this kid in the playoffs.

IAMREALITY

Jul 12, 2010
God I ****in love my Zucc... Friggin absolutely love him...

Awesome video Loffen, and thank you for it. I'd bet my bottom dollar he's somewhere watchin it with that big ass smile on his face too!

Can't wait till next season already...

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
That was amazing! Thanks for putting all that work in to it! I loved the pass while he was falling down. Crazy that our smallest guy on the team might be our toughest guy in some ways.

Zucc36

Jan 8, 2011
Awesome video. It really shows how much he was missed in the playoffs. Talk about heart and soul. Compared to Nash and MSL we are talking night and day when it comes to passion, effort and team spirit. Oh my God!

He deserves the 'A' on his jersey so bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->