Ziggy Palffy Starting Lineup figure up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Goose

May 26, 2012
Los Angeles
hockeytransplant.com
So my wife and I recently moved and I decided that I no longer need to have this Ziggy Palffy figure - I can't remember who gave it to me and I don't really need it anymore. If anyone is interested, just shoot me a DM and I'll drop it in the mail and send it to you.

Just to be clear: I do NOT want any money for it - I just want to make sure it gets into the hands of an Islanders fan who might appreciate it.

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
So my wife and I recently moved and I decided that I no longer need to have this Ziggy Palffy figure - I can't remember who gave it to me and I don't really need it anymore. If anyone is interested, just shoot me a DM and I'll drop it in the mail and send it to you.

Just to be clear: I do NOT want any money for it - I just want to make sure it gets into the hands of an Islanders fan who might appreciate it.

My brother would probably do dirty things to get that!

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
OP is making a great gesture . Not to take away from it but if someone had the Kissing Travis Green from the same series and paired them up you would then have something .

LGI

Reactions: bigtim1988

RMimagery

Jul 22, 2006
Even Kenner was like - "no way are we putting that fish stick logo on our product..."

p.s. do you like fish sticks?

MarsTBOW

Jun 30, 2014
Ct.
Ziggy was very cool to us back in the day. My 9 year old Son penned him and asked for an autograph when he was a rookie and they shipped us a signed photo in 2 weeks! He even wrote a note to my son saying "You must be a real islander fan if you know who I am".

Last edited:
Reactions: Sir Goose

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
Ziggy was very cool to us back in the day. My 9 year old Son penned him and asked for an autograph when he was a rookie and they shipped us a signed photo in 2 weeks! He even wrote a note to my son saying "You must be a real islander fan if you know who I am".
I just found an old autograph on an index card that Ziggy gave me at a Czech bar in queens back in the day.

Blue Goose

May 26, 2012
Los Angeles
hockeytransplant.com
It looks just like him.

I think it kinda looks like Taylor Hall.

Even Kenner was like - "no way are we putting that fish stick logo on our product..."

I do love that jersey. I just realized today that I've seen the Islanders in five different arenas, and at every game there's always someone wearing the Fish Stick jersey.

p.s. do you like fish sticks?

Somewhere, Kanye West is getting angry at this question...

That’s a kind gesture. Being the Ziggy fanboy that I am, this tempts me.

I'm afraid it's been spoken for. I guess the mods can close this thread, unless you'd like to keep it open to discuss Ziggy some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad