Speculation: Zetterberg clashing with Blashill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
These guys broke Rick Carlisle getting fired and were very early on the Harbaugh to Michigan news. So I think this is worth posting.

2vts2td.jpg

Over the last couple weeks it became abundantly obvious through our reporting that the “Swedish Mafia” led by Zetterberg had not only played a part in lineup decisions but the team’s captain made it clear to his teammates that it was HIS voice that should be listened to and NOT Blashill’s.

...these comments didn’t come from a player disgruntled with Blashill. This information is coming from a player who was happy Blashill got the gig when Mike Babcock left and, if anything, FEELS BAD FOR THE GUY.

Now, keep in mind that Blashill was already viewed by some in that locker room as “Blashcock” or “Babshill” so the last thing he needed was his team’s most respected voice to emasculate him on a regular basis.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
These guys broke Rick Carlisle getting fired and were very early on the Harbaugh to Michigan news. So I think this is worth posting.

2vts2td.jpg

Unsubstantiated and rumor mongering. Did they have this power over Babcock too? Because he did the same ****. Something tells me, "yeah right."

Last edited by a moderator:

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
I find it hard to believe Zetterberg wanted Andersson on the team simply because he's Swedish.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Unsubstantiated and rumor mongering. Did they have this power over Babcock too? Because he did the same ****. Something tells me, "yeah right."

Correct. This is not considered a legit source considering how serious these rumors are, and until we find anything of substance to substantiate these claims, we are not going to dedicate a thread based around these allegations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->