WJC: Zemgus26's 1st Annual WJC Pool

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
easier to post and have one of you guys check tho

op isn't always updated, and legit thought Kupari/Norris/Lindstrom would not be good enough to be picked until now

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
:facepalm:

yes it's easier for you, to have other people do the work. Way to be considerate and think about others. It's your team, you do the work to see if someone is picked or not. To be so self centered to not even consider looking for yourself and just assuming others here are here to let you know which guys are gone is completely unbelievable to me. If it were my pool I probably would have skipped you the 2nd time and you wouldn't have been getting an invite back to play next year just going around guessing which guys may be gone and expecting others to be there to tell you if they are or not. I would have also not tallied your points and told you to go do the work yourself since it was easier for me not to do it.

If you don't have time to do a simple 10 second search using ctrl+F or the search feature at the very top of the thread then maybe you shouldn't have signed up

Reactions: Khabby and Zemgus26

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver

yes it's easier for you, to have other people do the work. Way to be considerate and think about others. It's your team, you do the work to see if someone is picked or not. To be so self centered to not even consider looking for yourself and just assuming others here are here to let you know which guys are gone is completely unbelievable to me. If it were my pool I probably would have skipped you the 2nd time and you wouldn't have been getting an invite back to play next year just going around guessing which guys may be gone and expecting others to be there to tell you if they are or not. I would have also not tallied your points and told you to go do the work yourself since it was easier for me not to do it.

If you don't have time to do a simple 10 second search using ctrl+F or the search feature at the very top of the thread then maybe you shouldn't have signed up
As a guy that puts a buttload of work into running a pool, the thought of someone randomly guessing at names because he can't even be bothered to check which players have been taken, is the kind of thing that gives me the chills.

C'mon Hutton, get with the program!

Reactions: Khabby and Zemgus26

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Eetu Tuulola

And with that, we finish our draft.

Good job guys. Not smooth all the time, but we got through it before Christmas eve like I wanted.

Reminder: If someone is cut today or tomorrow before the start of the tournament, come by and make up your pick anytime before it starts. First come first serve. I will try to keep a lookout for cuts, but in case I miss one make sure to look out for your own players as well.

Reactions: Khabby

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
It's a replacement pick who cares

Not like I've ever been skipped or picked a a player that's been selected before.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009

can't even be bothered to check which players have been taken, is the kind of thing that gives me the chills.

Just makes you look like the inconsiderate idiot that it seems you are is all.

Is Robert Thomas taken? I'll take him instead of Comtois with my last pick

The overreaction over my last pick after finishing the draft in time is cute

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
It seems like we won't need any more replacements picks (unless I missed someone; check over your rosters just in case if you can!)

The only question mark is one of my picks, Dante Fabbro. I won't be around much of the morning so in case news comes out on him before the tournament saying he won't play at the WJC, I replace him with Nico Gross in that scenerio.

Icejoker

Sep 14, 2015
Finland has 7+12 players, and 2 reserves with 1 place free but You have one team with those 2 reserves.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
STANDINGS

Place​
Team​
Pool Points​
1czechcanadian5
2Zemgus263
T3Khabby2
T3Tapu Coco2
T3LainePeg2
T6FinPanda1
T6Scorevat531
T8TakinMaattaOnMyRide0
T8thewindowwasher0
T8Hutton0
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Updated after RUS-CZE game. Czechcanadian with an early lead due to a strong Czech performance. No scores from SWE-BLR involved yet. I will update whenever I get time, whether that means after each game or each day will depend. At the very least I will provide updates every night after the games are finished for the day. Good luck all!

Reactions: czechcanadian

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Finland has 7+12 players, and 2 reserves with 1 place free but You have one team with those 2 reserves.

I wish teams didn't leave this till last minute. Not much we can do there until it is determined who will be left off. Thanks for pointing it out though. I will monitor that situation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->