Zajac or Henrique: Who would you rather have centering Kovalchuk?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
How was the Henrique - Zajac - Kovalchuk line today?

They weren't really put together until late in the game. They looked good though. Better than Josefson.

One funny thing was everyone that scored for us tonight scored their first goals of the season. Nabby had 4 cherries popped on him tonight.:laugh:

DevilsAnimal*

Stop trying to compare to Brodeur

Marty pops cherries
Nabby just started streaks

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
They weren't really put together until late in the game. They looked good though. Better than Josefson.

One funny thing was everyone that scored for us tonight scored their first goals of the season. Nabby had 4 cherries popped on him tonight.:laugh:

as much as asham whores himself out to the atlantic division you make a good point of the virgin pop of the 4 goals. :laugh:

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
Zajac.

Henrique might be the better option a year, two years, five years down the road. But right now? I want the best defensive minded offensive center we have - Travis Zajac - with Kovalchuk running around as he does.

tycobb

Jun 28, 2011
Zajac.

Henrique might be the better option a year, two years, five years down the road. But right now? I want the best defensive minded offensive center we have - Travis Zajac - with Kovalchuk running around as he does.

Why do people think Kovy runs around? He is our best back checker right now.

tycobb

Jun 28, 2011
And? Him back checking doesnt mean he's not running around...

I haven't notice Kovy out of position running around in the Defensive or Offensive zone. The only reason I would move Kovy off Zajac line is because Zajac is at his best in a cycling game.

lboogie42*

zajac. i like henrique with patty. maybe even move henrique over to wing and move jj up to 2nd line center. then drop clarky and zubie down to 3rd line with matteau/barch/anderson.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
He roams about where ever he wants in the offensive zone. It honestly doesn't matter what position you pencil him in at to start the game.

Ya, the only place where his positioning matters is on the PP. In that regard, I agree with the people saying that he needs to be on the left point so he can creep down for his one timer.

How was the Henrique - Zajac - Kovalchuk line today?

They looked excellent. A few dominant shifts. They need to be kept together.

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Ya, the only place where his positioning matters is on the PP. In that regard, I agree with the people saying that he needs to be on the left point so he can creep down for his one timer.

They looked excellent. A few dominant shifts. They need to be kept together.

About that...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->