Injury Report: Zadina out for the rest of the season with appendicitis

WF19

Nov 18, 2009
yeah I think it's usually severe pain on that side of your stomach, sometimes accompanied with fever?
You"ll know it. Had mine out just before they burst. Severe stomach pain, and ya pretty much flu symptoms. They do a rebound test which is where if you push on the spot it actually alleviates the pain but when they let go...you will punch the nearest person to you.
Hence the name rebound

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
You"ll know it. Had mine out just before they burst. Severe stomach pain, and ya pretty much flu symptoms. They do a rebound test which is where if you push on the spot it actually alleviates the pain but when they let go...you will punch the nearest person to you.
Hence the name rebound
What causes this?

Holden Caufield

Oct 9, 2020
Ontario
Hence the name rebound
Been there aswell. Vomiting for two days and a severe sharp stabbing pain on side of abdomen.

His recovery should be a week or so if it’s labroscopic.

Or 3 to 4 weeks if they have to cut.

Usually depends if they got it before it bursts or perforates. They usually have to cut if the later has occurred.

Reactions: bedtime20

WF19

Nov 18, 2009
Been there aswell. Vomiting for two days and a severe sharp stabbing pain on side of abdomen.

His recovery should be a week or so if it’s labroscopic.

Or 3 to 4 weeks if they have to cut.

Usually depends if they got it before it bursts or perforates. They usually have to cut if the later has occurred.
Mine was scope. Was on the mend and back to work in a matter of days

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
I remember when Ericsson took his appendix out. He played a game three days later.
Guy took a lot of flak from fans, and I get it, but I'll always make time for Big Rig. Dude was a warrior.

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
I highly doubt Ericsson is a doctor, I don't know of any pylons that have degrees. He definitely doesn't have the dextirity to remove his own appendix.
Jack tried to take out his own appendix on Lost with Kate holding a mirror. And then The blonde and the dentist knocked him out and did it themselves. But Jack was a doctor.

• Haha
Reactions: WF19

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad