Injury Report: Zack Smith - Dislocated wrist

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
Dean Brown @PxPOttawa
Smith may have dislocated his wrist after getting ties up with March and.

Bruce GarriochVerified account
‏@SunGarrioch
Cameron says Smith is out for months. #Sens

Last edited:

BigBush*

Prince has been bingos best forward this year.
either him or pageau would be nice but i'd also like to see prince in the NHL and see if his game translates at all.

I don't see Pageau being called up because they don't need a center.

But to say Pageau is done? Lol, he was good in the playoffs, good in preseason, needs another shot in Ottawa before we say he's done

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
that sucks. He's had a rough year but can still be a useful player when he's motivated. Wrist injury will likely mess up his faceoffs too for a while after he returns.

He's also one of the guys I was hoping we'd use as trade bait, that's likely not an option anymore.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
that sucks. He's had a rough year but can still be a useful player when he's motivated. Wrist injury will likely mess up his faceoffs too for a while after he returns.

He's also one of the guys I was hoping we'd use as trade bait, that's likely not an option anymore.
Sens might have been able to get something for Smith.I guess thats off the table and also Methot unless he has a miraculous recovery from his never ending injury.

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
I like smith but he's been non-existent this season for whatever reason. Time off can only do him good.

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
Weird bit of luck for Cameron here - assuming Smith may not be part of his future plans. Get to audition someone from within the organization without risking alienating Smith.

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
Sucks for him, but all the stars are finally aligning with Neil, Phillips, Michalek and Smith out. Now we can see what this team can really do.

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
My thoughts exactly.

Went to 6 games last year and he scored in 3 of them. Not sure if it's karma of what. When he's on he can not only shutdown the opponents topp line but also generate offense and he has a surprisingly good shot. Sucks he hasn't been able to do that this year.

Karlsson2Turris*

"Injuries." I'm betting Michalek and Methot will be back next game.

Edit: Just realized Methot is on IR again

Last edited by a moderator:

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I am huge fan of the skill and speed game over the grit and size game, but I can say Smith is a player I like for his chippyness he doesn't cost us games like Phillips, and Neil, but he could he do more to help us win? sure. Should we be celebrating his major injury like its gonna save the season for us? Probably Not.

Gonna be interesting tho to see who we call up, I wanna see Pageau Honestly.

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
Smith, Neil and Greening should all be moved on from. They are good dressing room guys at best right now,

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad