Zach Parise vs J.T Miller

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
I think people are sleeping on Parise after and playing through injury last year. Injuries are a problem at this point, but before last year his per game numbers were still solid and better than Miller has ever been. He's also a good possession and defensive player.

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
I think people are sleeping on Parise after and playing through injury last year. Injuries are a problem at this point, but before last year his per game numbers were still solid and better than Miller has ever been. He's also a good possession and defensive player.

Yup. If Parise healthy he is still a high end player.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
For next year, its JTM easy for me. He can play physical and he chipped in 56 points last year and has gotten better every year. Parise is declining

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
If I had the choice between either, I'd take Miller (contract aside). If we factor in contract, it's not even close.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Parise will be one of the more underrated players going into next season. In 82 games, he's still legitimately capable of 60 points. People tend to forget he's been a top player in the NHL for a long time, if we're talking about point paces he was at a +60 point pace for 9 straight seasons before last year (not counting 10-11 when he missed virtually the whole year) and in his prime he was a PPG guy.

It's not like he's that old either, 33 and in great shape. And as he's a great skater, there's no issue with the speed of the game.

The injuries just have to stop, albeit his style combined with the injury history is becoming a concern.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad