Rumor: Zac Rinaldo to Nashville?

terrible dee

Oct 1, 2017
Tough good players don't get ridiculed at all, only tough lousy players like Rinaldo.

I know, when did hockey become the sport of choice for wussies?

It seems like everytime something fun happens these days it's: SUSPENSION! LIFETIME BAN! HASN'T THIS GUY EVER WATCHED OLYMPIC, IIHF HOCKEY? BIGGER ICE! MORE PENALTIES! NO BODY CONTACT! PROTECT OUR MILLIONAIRES!

Seriously, if I want to watch boring hockey I'll watch tapes of my rec league games...hell, I can play boring hockey myself.

This used to be entertainment, now it's like some communal therapist couch,

This sport isn't nearly as much fun as it used to be,

And neither are the fans.....that's YOU btw, just to 100% clear

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
It's hfboards where any tough player gets ridiculed and soft small fast prospects are worshipped what a shocking reaction :sarcasm:

It's the National Hockey League where people who can actually play hockey are valued more than people who can't.

Zac Rinaldo hurts his team when he's on the ice. Period. Take away the cheapshots, the headhunting etc..... pure basic fact: the other team does better than his team done, every single year, multiple teams. It never changes.

Reactions: McMetal

paulhiggins

Feb 4, 2006

It seems like everytime something fun happens these days it's: SUSPENSION! LIFETIME BAN! HASN'T THIS GUY EVER WATCHED OLYMPIC, IIHF HOCKEY? BIGGER ICE! MORE PENALTIES! NO BODY CONTACT! PROTECT OUR MILLIONAIRES!

Seriously, if I want to watch boring hockey I'll watch tapes of my rec league games...hell, I can play boring hockey myself.

Well said and completely agree. I used to joke years ago that the way it's going, each team will someday be allowed to put pink armbands on 6 of its players who are exempt from receiving any physical contact. Almost there! (I think they're trying them out on most of the fans first)

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
when disciplined, he is one of the best hitters ive seen ( see Drew Doughty hit). but other than that he doesnt realy pk well doesnt do anything on offense. But the guy is fearless and will fight anyone.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009

So don't watch.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
My guess is it's an AHL move tbh, or at least I'm hoping it is.

Poile has been a good GM, but he does have his moments that make you just scratch your head.

Hopefully he stays in Milwaukee

I'd be perfectly happy if Poile signed him just so he can put his dumb ass in the press box forever.

Let me be clear, before the "tough guys" get all pissy with me. I like hard-hitting hockey. I don't like players who never learn from their stupid, dangerous hits that could easily hurt someone severely. Rinaldo is one of those players. Since he has shown an inability to learn, he shouldn't have the privilege of playing.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
He is not a bad hockey player. Decent 13th forward. Besides the Colorado incident he kept himself in check too. I believe only a couple fights the whole year
He's a horrible hockey player. How else do you explain a player that no matter the team he's playing on, no matter his linemates, no matter his usage..... the other team always gets more offensive chances than his team?

Ok, his role isn't to create offensive chances. But he doesn't reduce the other team's either. While he's running around trying to lay big hits, the other teams is going by him and getting shots on his goalie.

If that's not a "bad hockey player" than that creature does not exist.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad