Post-Game Talk: You're Lehtonen too many goals: Pens - 5, Stars - 1

Sorry

May 18, 2005
Everyone like's to say it's more of the same with this team but one thing is different this spring, we aren't the cup favorites and media darlings.

golfortennis

Oct 25, 2007
Yeah didn't see the game, but this has to be top 3 post game thread titles....if not better than that.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Did Stemp really play less than Adams? Is that a mistake by NHL.com?

Honestly Goc, Vitale, Gibby get huge ups for me. The way they were used was tremendous. At least in my opinion. Top line looked dominant. Malkin line - meh. Stemp is finding his home w/ Sid & Kunitz.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Seeing Tanner Glass on the PP was one of the silliest things I've seen Dan Bylsma orchestrate since he's been our head coach.

Other than that, good game. First line killed it tonight. Malkin's line had some quality chances as well. About time Sutter did something.

Another game where 44 was the worst Dman on the team. No surprise there though.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
+Zatkoff
+Another head of the Glattdamscorpikasew Hydra out of the lineup. Would it that the rest of them could go away, too.

-The Finnish Ball and Chain playing his worst hockey of the season.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Outstanding night from the top line, obviously. Love to see Stemp gelling, there. Very nice bounceback game from Sutter. Zatkoff was the real star tonight, though.

0 points for Geno in a 5-1 win and pointless in the last three.

That's not all on Juice.

WhatsaMaatta

Feb 2, 2008
+Crosby line looked great.
+Goc up, Sutter down
+Despres minus the turnover
+Penalty Kill personnel

-Jokinen
-Unforced turnovers on the powerplay

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
I thought Malkin played pretty well. Kinda sad that line didn't do more. But I'm sure it wasn't b/c of Juice.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Outstanding night from the top line, obviously. Love to see Stemp gelling, there. Very nice bounceback game from Sutter. Zatkoff was the real star tonight, though.

0 points for Geno in a 5-1 win and pointless in the last three.

That's not all on Juice.

No help from the 3rd and 4th line either, even though Sutter got a shorty from Gibbons.

Malkin was a beast defensively though.

NastyNick

Sep 7, 2007
Pittsburgh
+Zatkoff - beating Turd Ferguson in save % now. Hilarious because he is a true journeyman. Worse than Vokoun by a fair bit. A bit better than Johnson's second year, but worse than his first year. Worst than Conklin's run easily.

But still putting up better numbers then Fleury. In a year that Fleury's fan boy brigade would consider "good". How in the world does that happen LOL?

We all know whats coming in April.. best to have a sense of humor about it. It will hurt less.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad