FreeBobbyFarnham

Jun 16, 2015
Montreal

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Graves for McCann?

zucker doesn’t work. He’s bad.
Done. Zucker isn't bad he just doesn't fit this team. Wont be tried with Crosby like he should be, does not fit with Malkin and no point rolling someone making his cap hit for the 3rd line (it's why we traded Hornqvist).

I'd prefer McCann but I like the thought of Klefbom for either. Assuming he can return, and we have a deal with Larsson wrapped up. Heck, I'd like to find a way to get both McCann and Zucker, if possible. We could use both players.
What you offering for both? Hopefully Klefbom can recover from his injury. Wasnt he your best dman?

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Done. Zucker isn't bad he just doesn't fit this team. Wont be tried with Crosby like he should be, does not fit with Malkin and no point rolling someone making his cap hit for the 3rd line (it's why we traded Hornqvist).

What you offering for both? Hopefully Klefbom can recover from his injury. Wasnt he your best dman?
He was our best defenseman. He rarely made mistakes, his only areas of improvement that I could see were that he wasn't elite at anything. But he was really good at everything. A near perfect #2. Even if he does come back, it will be as our #2 LD as Nurse has surpassed even a health Klefbom. I'd like to keep them both, but we're looking at trying to keep Nurse, Klefbom, Larsson (if re-signed), and Bear all with protection spots. Although the longer it goes, the more I expect Larsson to re-sign after the expansion draft, but its still a risk that he signs elsewhere.

Anyway, back on track. I have no idea what the value is for both Zucker and McCann. If we're talking Klefbom, it gets tricky because his value is up in the air - is he going to be the #2 defenseman that he was, or are injuries going to hold him back? I don't know what to offer, just that we could use both players.

Reactions: 66-30-33

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad