Your Top 20 Detroit Prospects

solo16

Nov 22, 2007
CT
Calle Jarnkrok is extremely overrated imo. He is essentially Filpulla. Great 3rd line center average 2nd line center. I think that is realistically his ceiling which he has almost realized.

He will never be a Zetterberg.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Calle Jarnkrok is extremely overrated imo. He is essentially Filpulla. Great 3rd line center average 2nd line center. I think that is realistically his ceiling which he has almost realized.

It's way too early to tell. No one thought Zetterberg would become what Zetterberg is when he was Jarnkrok's age. He could be overrated as a prospect, but he could be better than we even could have guessed too. Time will tell.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland

He is not Zetterberg, but far better 2nd PP playmaker than Filppula ever be. Defensive play will come, to Filppula level, and then he could be very nice package.

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
He is not Zetterberg, but far better 2nd PP playmaker than Filppula ever be. Defensive play will come, to Filppula level, and then he could be very nice package.

Even if he's Filppula or a poor man's Zetterberg does that knock him out of the #1 spot? Who else projects higher than that and could be in the NHL next year?

TS Quint

I can see!
Sep 8, 2012
Originally Posted by TS Quint View Post

5 years now you can catch the Dmen who are 20 when the league started and they are now 25. Not much yet. seems like plenty of time. The problem for most prospects is the Jr. league is crap over there and the KHL is too good. The other problem is the game is completely different especially for a defensemen. IF he wants to play in the NHL he should get over to The AHL as soon as he can.

Really?
How many games does Smith have under his belt at the age of 24? And he's our best prospect:laugh:

How many NHL games did Kronwall have at the age of 25? And he's our #1 defenseman.

How about Ericsson at 25? And he's supposed to be our #2 defenseman.
Still waiting for Russian Dmen......

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad