Your teams favourite player

ColtsNLeafs

Jul 20, 2022
As a long time Colts season ticket holder, I was curious to know who was your teams favourite player or players to watch that never made it to the NHL or played only a handful of games? And maybe one from another team you always enjoyed watching when they came to town? I'll go first

Rob Hisey, Vladamir Nikiforov (RIP), Hunter Tremblay and Martin St. Pierre (Guelph) Brad Richardson (OS)

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
I think a lot of 67’s fans would say Lance Galbraith (RIP) if they’ve been around a while. I would add Konopka to that list as well. Guys like Corey Locke come to mind as an elite scorer at the OHL level.

An opposing player would be David Ling (KGN). Hated that guy which is why when you look back, he stands out.

WillardJFredricks

May 7, 2004
As a long time Colts season ticket holder, I was curious to know who was your teams favourite player or players to watch that never made it to the NHL or played only a handful of games? And maybe one from another team you always enjoyed watching when they came to town? I'll go first

Rob Hisey, Vladamir Nikiforov (RIP), Hunter Tremblay and Martin St. Pierre (Guelph) Brad Richardson (OS)
Wait..Nikiforov passed away?? He was a lot of fun to watch.

EDIT: just looked it up. Wow, that's too bad.

For the Petes, the first name that comes to mind is Cameron Mann. He did play in the NHL, but the way he started out I think most of us expected he'd get at least a few seasons in.

SeniorJuniorFan

Dec 13, 2013
Justin Brazeau’s last 2 seasons wih the NB Battalion were epic: ‘17/’18 GP 68 G39 A36 PTS75; ‘18/’19 GP 68 G61 A52 PTS113. In those 2 seasons he was a treat to watch and often one of the very few reasons to go to the games. He is still chasing the dream with Providence Bruins in the AHL. As far as visitors are concerned, Akil Thomas of NIA/PBO was always worth the price of admission. He is currently "Reigning" with AHL Ontario.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad