Your teams All heart starting five

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
KOVALEV10 said:
Why? Half the team if not more of the canadiens back in the day drove drunk a lot. Why should he be penalised just because he was caught. And last I checked what does heart have to do with a little fun after having done all you could to help your team win all but 8 to 12 games? I say he deserved a little fun for himself too. Oh and which other hockey player do you know who used to dress at 2 ocklock or an 8 acklock games?

By all means, if your team is having a winning streak feel free to get pounded and drive. After all, the innocent people on the streets will all understand that since your team is winning, you deserve to be veering all over the road and putting the lives of others at risk.

c-carp

Mar 3, 2002
Illinois
Visit site
reckoning said:
Since nobody`s done Buffalo yet:

Craig Ramsay: battled severe stomach pains throughout his career,yet rarely missed a game

Mike Peca: Sabre fans don`t like him anymore, but there`s no denying the effort he gave when he put the jersey on

Brian Spencer: i know this makes two left-wingers, but he has to be there; quintessential example of somebody who made it with very little talent but lots of determination

Jim Schoenfeld: maybe had too much heart as he often injured his ankle and knee blocking shots; was also kind enough to offer referees dietary advice

Mike Ramsey: logged a ton of ice time and kept them respectable when they struggled in the mid-80s

Clint Malarchuk: returned from an injury that would`ve scared a lot of guys into retirement
If you are talking about when a skate blade got him inthe throat in STL, I agree that would have scared me right into retirement.

Ogopogo*

VanIslander said:
The Oilers I've seen play with the most heart

Tikkanen - Messier - Buchberger

Smith - Ulanov

I would go with:

Esa Tikkanen - Wayne Gretzky - Mark Messier
Jason Smith - Kevin Lowe
Bill Ranford

Honorable mention: Ryan Smyth, Igor Ulanov

MB1

Mar 26, 2005
c-carp said:
In the history of your team who are the 5 guys (include Goalie for 6 if you want) that had the most heart.

For the Blues

Sutter-Unger-Hull-I had Mellanby when I did this one the Blues board but thinking back on all the abuse that Hull took scoring I will put him

Barc Plager-Bob Plager

Hall
LW - B Sutter
C - Bob Bassen
RW - Mellanby
D - Barc Plager
D - Bob Gassoff
Honorable mention - Scott Stevens
G - Cujo

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Mr Bugg said:
Oilers:

Bonsignore-Comrie-Arnott

Poti-Stajduhar

Fichaud
Haha. No, seriously, haha. :cry:

Stajduhar probably doesn't belong on there as much as the others. Unlike the others, his career was seriously sidelined by injury.

Coffey77

Mar 12, 2002
Visit site
c-carp said:
What abour Ciccarelli on a wing or even McCarty, Gallant or my favorite Wing Probert he scored 29 goals and made the All Star team once.

From Wings I've seen play

Holmstrom-Yzerman-Ciccarelli
Konstantinov-Chelios
Can't really remember a goalie having a ton of heart for Detroit.

Ciccarelli is number 2 to me right behind Yzerman. One of the best PP guys ever. And I've never seen a guy so adept at tipping pucks than Dino.

c-carp

Mar 3, 2002
Illinois
Visit site
Coffey77 said:
From Wings I've seen play

Holmstrom-Yzerman-Ciccarelli
Konstantinov-Chelios
Can't really remember a goalie having a ton of heart for Detroit.

Ciccarelli is number 2 to me right behind Yzerman. One of the best PP guys ever. And I've never seen a guy so adept at tipping pucks than Dino.
I hink that goalies would be tough for most teams here. I had it a bit easier with the Blues because Hall played in 502 straight games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->