GDT: YOUR NEW JERSEY DEVILS @ Buffalo Sabres (Army of one edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aboriginal

lou ****ing sucks
Mar 10, 2006
LV-426
martys been meh. at times awesome, then a clunker. but hes not the reason for their horrible play, so i dont blame him in the least. plus hes like 100 so whatever.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I'm apathetic towards this season now. If they win and get in, great, but this is the worst they've looked in years and I'm not expecting anything.

Hopefully Marty gets a legitimate shot at the cup next season, because it will probably be his last chance.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Boundary would be between those.

I mean, maybe Weiss qualifies but Horton/Stalberg wouldn't.

We could possibly get one of those guys. I hope Lou would at least try. We're gonna need some help. At the least next year we need to make sure that we aren't as bad as we were this year, and wind up having to forfeit a pretty damn good pick. I'd also try to give Marty one more chance before he goes out. If we miss the playoffs next year it's a sure bet that it will be his last season. If we make the playoffs than I personally think there's a 50 percent chance he returns after this contract is up for another year.

We could use a nice winger opposite Kovy. Poni on Kovy's other wing? Really?:laugh: The big clown I am I actually thought it was an upgrade for the 1st line LW when we first got him. It kinda seemed like one after Tedenby, Josefson, Matteau who was benched once he eclipsed 9 minutes of ice time, and who else were we putting on there aside from Zubrus?:shakehead

RandoDoomer

Apr 6, 2007
Bridgewater, NJ
I'm apathetic towards this season now. If they win and get in, great, but this is the worst they've looked in years and I'm not expecting anything.

Hopefully Marty gets a legitimate shot at the cup next season, because it will probably be his last chance.

I think down the road we'll look at last year as his last horrah. Perhaps even wishing he'd (GASP!) retired after it. It'll be sad to see a great career end on a wimper with a bad team. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad