GDT: YOUR NEW JERSEY DEVILS @ Buffalo Sabres (Army of one edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
200px-New_Jersey_Devils_logo.svg_.png
@
200px-Buffalo_Sabres_Logo_svg.png

New Jersey Devils

Forwards:
images

Defense:
images

Goalie:
images

Sabres:
Sabre-GTA4-beater1-front.jpg

Goalie:
images

So you are mad....
coaches.gif

Some of you are REALLY mad!!!!
17374008344fa3e70e3d7a4.gif

A year ago we doubted this team too, and then this happened...
images

Then THIS happened...

Which lead to something none of us believed could happen...

This team surprised you last year...it can do it again. Remember you are the Devil's Army. This is Jersey's team!!!
images

So for one night leave the doubts home. So remember what we say to the hockey gods...

Pointing man believes!!!!
images

Smug fan drinking beer believes!!!!
vBsZh86.jpg

So tonight we believe!!! One win, two points, the run to the playoffs STARTS NOW!!!!!

Red Alert!!!

Every man has a job to do!!! Every link is vital!!!

This is a call to arms Devil's fans!!! This is our season right here!!!!

Hell's Bell's toll...and they toll for THEE

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!

3087997_1354145050566.63res_375_300.jpg

Pissed Luffy is Pissed!!!​

Last edited:

Devils1029

Jun 19, 2008
Season right here, right now. We lose this and we done. Not enough games left and we have a tough schedule (NYI schedule is much easier). No time to right the ship if we don't do it tonight.

I want larsson back in (please sit Harrold since we know PDB won't bench Salvador) and Josefson instead of D'Agastini or Poni.

acadds5

Nov 2, 2011
Ontario
Chances Larsson laces up his skates tonight? ---I have tickets, got them hoping to see A-Lar! :p

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Believe me, most of us are annoyed too. The Larsson thing is a very hot-button issue around here.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Is it confirmed that Larsson is out again? I wouldn't be surprised if the carousel has already made another turn and he gets back in.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Is it confirmed that Larsson is out again? I wouldn't be surprised if the carousel has already made another turn and he gets back in.

They gave up an average of >22 shots against the last three games, Pete ain't changing the defense around. Especially after his quote to Chico the other night about how the defense is doing the job because it isn't giving up shots.

If he does spin the merry-go-round again, Volch was the first one back in the other night when they put Harrold at forward. He'll be back in before Larsson, at this point I doubt Larsson plays until we're out of it unless Tallinder goofs up his ankle playing soccer again.

NC107*

I don't know what to wish for.

Put me out of this pain?

I guess LGD

OpethNJD

loldevils
Jan 13, 2013
Vernon, Nj
Hope we lose, and before anyone says a real fan roots for wins no matter what, we need a high pick more than a playoff run right now.

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
Hope we lose, and before anyone says a real fan roots for wins no matter what, we need a high pick more than a playoff run right now.

Why so we can pick the next Eric Nystrom or Boris Valabik? No thanks. Once you get outside the top 4 it's a crapshoot whether you pick at 10 or 22.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
Is it too.much to ask that they get a W tonight for me? (And anyone else from here who is gonna be there)

Last edited:

Devilswede

Dec 10, 2006
This season is over. The Devils have played one of their most embarrassing seasons in a long long time. This one is getting right up there with 95-96, probably even worse.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
This season is over. The Devils have played one of their most embarrassing seasons in a long long time. This one is getting right up there with 95-96, probably even worse.

95 - 96 sucked something fierce, but you're being extremely mean to them by comparing them to the current group. What did they ever do to you? :laugh: That team was basically a .500 squad after a 4 - 0 start (and they would have placed 5th in the western conference). Noting great but it sure as hell beats the 7 - 18 (or whatever they are) since the strong start this season.

Whatever, hopefully they win tonight but it is what it is at this point. Scariest thing is that a guy like Elias believes they played well last night. I mean what the hell do I know, but I honestly couldn't disagree with him more. I thought they were pretty lousy last night. How you out shoot an opponent 13 - 5 and still have less prime scoring opportunities than the other team is really beyond me.

Status Quo*

95 - 96 sucked something fierce, but you're being extremely mean to them by comparing them to the current group. What did they ever do to you? :laugh: That team was basically a .500 squad after a 4 - 0 start (and they would have placed 5th in the western conference). Noting great but it sure as hell beats the 7 - 18 (or whatever they are) since the strong start this season.

Whatever, hopefully they win tonight but it is what it is at this point. Scariest thing is that a guy like Elias believes they played well last night. I mean what the hell do I know, but I honestly couldn't disagree with him more. I thought they were pretty lousy last night. How you out shoot an opponent 13 - 5 and still have less prime scoring opportunities than the other team is really beyond me.

When you have guys like Bozo the Clarkson (Clarkson is the new word for clown) taking shots from 70 to 80 ft out and from literally behind the net, then yeah it is possible to outshoot a team and have less scoring opportunities then them.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
sounds like vanek is out tonight and leino is sidelined for a while. so buffalo's lineup should be:

ott-hodgson-gerbe
foligno-ennis-stafford
adam-porter-flynn
scott-hecht-kaleta

ehrhoff-myers
sekera-weber
pardy-pysyk

miller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events