GDT: YOUR New Jersey Devils (1-1) vs. the New York Islanders (2-1) at Barclays, TV on MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Devils lineup:
Goalies - Kinkaid (starter and likely to play the whole game), Clemmensen
Defense - Greene, Harrold, Severson, Komisarek, Burlon, Hegelson
Forwards - Havlat-Elias-Zubrus, Boucher-Henrique-Ryder, Matteau-Gomez-Tootoo-Fedotenko-Pelley-Janssen

Islanders lineup:
Who cares (and I can't find it anyway)

I'm only putting about as much effort into the game thread as the Devils did last night. I am however going to Barclays tonight, and am wondering if I'm doomed to a hideous view (way up in 209 I think).

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Devils lineup:
Goalies - Kinkaid (starter and likely to play the whole game), Clemmensen
Defense - Greene, Harrold, Severson, Komisarek, Burlon, Hegelson
Forwards - Havlat-Elias-Zubrus, Boucher-Henrique-Ryder, Matteau-Gomez-Tootoo-Fedotenko-Pelley-Janssen

Islanders lineup:
Who cares (and I can't find it anyway)

I'm only putting about as much effort into the game thread as the Devils did last night. I am however going to Barclays tonight, and am wondering if I'm doomed to a hideous view (way up in 209 I think).

You definitely need to report and bring pics of your viewing experience. I am very curious about how Barclays works for hockey. Almost more curious for that then the actual game :laugh:.

Honestly I am just interested in how Kinky looks, and how Boucher looks back with Henrique and Ryder. Keeping an eye on Severson too, but other then that the rest doesn't matter much as long as people stay healthy.

Status Quo*

I'll be at the game as well. Up in 221. Really only going because I want to see Barclays. I hate basketball so I'd never go to a Nets game, so this is the only way to get me to go out there.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I'll be at the game as well. Up in 221. Really only going because I want to see Barclays. I hate basketball so I'd never go to a Nets game, so this is the only way to get me to go out there.

Let us know the views-can you take a few pics from your seat?

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Honestly no interest in seeing Greene play until Merrill gets back. I want to see at least two preseason games of them together before I start to buy them being the top pairing to start.

Curious to see Heg though. Like to see a strong game from him for depth reasons.

vtdevils2k

"Lets Go Baby!"
Dec 16, 2013
Virginia
Does anyone know why these games are blacked out for me when I'm paying for NHL Center Ice? Or does that only cover regular season games?

Sik02gt

Mar 4, 2013
deb is about as annoying as it gets, i wouldnt mind not having her around any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->