your loyalty to your favourite team

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Niagara Ice Dog fan season ticket holder since year two also go to most of the junior b Falcon games too and my nephew games he a major bantam now hard to believe maybe a future OHL draftpick in a couple more years.

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Niagara Ice Dog fan season ticket holder since year two also go to most of the junior b Falcon games too and my nephew games he a major bantam now hard to believe maybe a future OHL draftpick in a couple more years.

It would be great if he were drafted by London

Bob Barker

Jun 2, 2008
When I moved from Nova Scotia to Kitchener I started following the Rangers, but I still watch every Halifax game online and make a point of going to games when I visit NS for the holidays. I'd say I'm an equal fan of both teams.

I think if I moved within Ontario I'd adopt the local team but still keep and eye on Kitchener. Being a fan of two teams doubles your chances of something good happening!

Especially when it's two of the big boys!

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
The OHL is more of a community driven league than the NHL; seems most of the fans live in or near a city in the OHL and attend many games. My question is, if you were forced to move to another region which had an OHL team, would you become a fan of their team or stay a fan of yours?

I lived in Lansing for a year and during that time going to Flint games was obviously closer than going to Saginaw games. I was there as a fan of hockey, not the Firebirds.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->