Your Favourite Devils Moment

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
For me, I have to say it was that OT win to get to the finals in 2012. That run was just amazing to root for. And this coming from someone who doesn't live in the metropolitan area so didn't come up thru the NYR rivalry - so I can't even imagine how those of you who were would have felt.

I was only 10 in the 2000 win, although I do remember going nuts for that - but at that age you still don't have a true appreciation for the game. Even at age 13 for the 2003 run, still feel the same way.

Same for me. It was an amazing run and living in south jersey and not in the metro area it was great seeing flyers fans reactions to our run. Was a bit young for our Stanley cup wins.

HoliksGhost

Oct 24, 2007
Scott Stevens hit on Lindros. It's not just the hit, it's the impact on the series.

Elias goal against Flyers. Nuff said.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Not my absolute favorite, but definitely one of them. As the title says, The Perfect Powerplay.

My buddy thinks this entire sequence and that goal literally got Adam Oates his head coaching job in Washington.

That's his theory haha.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
tommy soderstom vs corey schwab i was 2nd row behind the net where it happened and it was insane. a young tike back then. soderstroms cheek looked like a grapefruit was growing out of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad