Your favorite/most disliked faces/heels

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Favorite Heel - 2003 Rock. Seriously, not many more entertaining than him in Hollywood mode.
Favorite Face - Cena, pre-2006

Most hated Heel - Mahal... Can't stand his face.
Most hated Face - Hogan, fake fake fake.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Lol Nia Jax is definitely up there for me, too. She's awful. Then again, I could also put Naomi as worst babyface because I think she's one of the worst talents in the history of wrestling.

There were about a dozen worse “talents” in the Divas division 10-15 years ago than Naomi.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Naomi is right there with those divas from 10-15 years ago to me personally. I think she's horrible.

I’d say you’re entitled to your opinion, but her athletic ability compared to say, Kelly Kelly, who couldn’t run the ropes is unquestionable.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I’d say you’re entitled to your opinion, but her athletic ability compared to say, Kelly Kelly, who couldn’t run the ropes is unquestionable.
For sure she has athletic ability, but her abilities in the ring aren't good. She's got a awful gimmick which she herself pushed for, has no charisma/mic ability and can't act to save her life.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
For sure she has athletic ability, but her abilities in the ring aren't good. She's got a awful gimmick which she herself pushed for, has no charisma/mic ability and can't act to save her life.

Meh, thank god she’s not a Bella. They check all those boxes.

Finster8

aka-Ant Hill Harry
Jan 18, 2015
Grimsby
Favorite Heel- Don "Magnificent" Muraco
Favorite Face-Miss Elizabeth

Most hated heel-Iron Sheik
Most hated face-The Miz

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Favorites:

Heel - Ministry of Darkness era Undertaker or original DX Shawn Michaels (that was a thesis in getting heat)

Face - Austin from WM 13 to WM 14

Hated:

Heel - Spirit Squad. there's a difference between heat and F this. Heat makes people watch, SS made people change the channel

Face - Cena...squeaky clean face manufactured to sell merch. plus the superman comebacks act is just Pejorative Slured. hate is intensified because of how good he is as a heel and they never flipped him

The Apologist

Apologizing for Leaf garbage since 1979
Oct 16, 2007
Leaf Nation Hell
Favourite Face: Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Mick Foley (in nearly any character) - honorable mention to Warrior. Face is such a hard role to play properly anymore.
Favourite Heel: Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels (that war and the way they played both sides was just epic), Owen 'Nugget' Hart, Wyatt Family Bray Wyatt, The Shield, The Rock, Jericho, man I could keep going.
Least Favourite Face: Super Cena, The Rock, Roman, Dean Ambrose, Jericho, The SHield (It just felt wrong_)
Least Favourite Heel: Late HHH, Stephanie. Steph needs to just go away.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Favorite Face: I could go with Tommy Dreamer or The Sandman, but my all time fave is Mikey Whipwreck. I remember marking out so hard when he won the ECW title, and him, Tajiri and the Sinister Minister were the greatest thing ever.

Favorite heel: Shane Douglas. Such an amazing heel in the 94-99 prime of ECW. Dudleys are an honorable mention with Joel Gertner.

Least favorite face: Randy Orton. So freaking boring.

Least favorite heel: X Pac, who gave birth to the term "X Pac heat" as the term for getting go away heat.

Buckets and Gloves

klaatu barada nikto
Aug 14, 2011
Fav face- Austin/Hogan/Brett Hart/Rock/Warrior... I get it's cool to hate on Hogan or Warrior... but when I was growing up they were the shit... I have different opinions now but if thinking all time I gotta give them love
Fav Heel- Jericho/Scott Hall/Curt Hening/Jake Roberts

Least Fav Face- Shawn Michaels/Undertaker/HHH/Reigns (when I watch now I shake my head why this guy is main eventing everything... so boring)
Least Fav Heel- Shawn Michaels/Undertaker/HHH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad