OT: Your 2nd favorite Canadian NHL Team

Elias94*

Jets.. Also, I like how every team has a vote except for Calgary.. Although at an Oiler game in cowtown once, I did see someone with a Flames jersey and an Oiler hat. :facepalm:

Bangers

May 31, 2006
Jets.. Also, I like how every team has a vote except for Calgary.. Although at an Oiler game in cowtown once, I did see someone with a Flames jersey and an Oiler hat. :facepalm:

Hopefully they were publicly flogged and beaten by both sets of fanbases following the game (kidding).

Philly85*

I Ain't Even Mad
Mar 28, 2009
I used to like other Canadian teams till I started lurking hf no lie.

Kind of agree but it's just kids is all, this place is a teenybopper **** show.

I have no second favourite team. Quite frankly could give a **** about them. I have one team and one only, the Oil. That'll be to the death.

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
I was very curious today in what team would oiler fans consider their second favorite team. There was another thread made back in 2007 I found and was about to dig it out of cryostasis but it didn't have Winnipeg Jets on the poll, so in fairness I made a new thread to add them.

So without further ado, Ottawa has become my second favorite team.

Not only because their a good young team like ours, but I honestly think they have some great fans. Actually ottawa fans that I met in real life the past 5 years, slowly swayed my opinion towards the team, very down to earth and knowledgeable fans that debate about hockey instead taking shots on teams.

Anyways, hope that's enough to get things going. :)

Edit: Poll is up :)

I'm the complete opposite. I moved out west a year ago and have been a Leafs fan my whole life. Living in Sarnia though I followed the Wings quite a bit. So with those two teams being back in the east I've been looking for a team to follow. I watch the Canucks/Oilers/Flames pretty religiously but I still haven't made a decision of who I'm gonna root for. I know I caught myself watching the Oilers a lot cause the games were more fun to watch. I might shoot myself in the head if I started rooting for the Flames because of the way the team is run so it's down to the Oilers/Canucks. I'll always be a Leafs fan but just because of the time zone and my addiction to the sport, I figure it'd be fun to start really following a team in the west. The Oilers are fun to watch. I know that. Whether I could ever have that same passion I dunno. We shall see. Working in the whole mtn regions, I'll have a good chance to see a lot of games. So I'm gonna give the Oilers a run here and see if I start throwing tvs if they lose. That'll tell me my answer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad