Young Gunz Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
Hey guys i was wondering when is the NHL going to announce the The Line up for the young guns game... and who do you think will be in this year... thank you very much....

I think the following players will make it...

Stajan, Staal, Fleaury, Hamhuis, Ryder, Bergeron, King. Lombardi, Koltsov. Lupul, Horton, Pitkanen, M.A Bergeron, Kobasew, Zheredev, Martin, Radulov, Backman, Preissing, Daley, Ehrhoff and Raycroft :yo: :teach:

Special Ed

Oct 9, 2002
C'ville PA
Visit site
BuppY said:
Hey guys i was wondering when is the NHL going to announce the The Line up for the young guns game... and who do you think will be in this year... thank you very much....

Stajan, Staal, Fleaury, Hamhuis, Ryder, Bergeron, King. Lombardi, Koltsov. Lupul, Horton, Pitkanen, M.A Bergeron, Kobasew, Zheredev, Martin, Radulov, Backman, Preissing, Daley, Ehrhoff and Raycroft :yo: :teach:

Malone and Orpik..... maybe, what's the age limit?

Kvashinator12

Feb 27, 2002
United States
Visit site
Wow

BuppY said:

`

everyone but the leading point scorer for rookies. Trent Hunter just might make it.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I want to see the case with Malone, if he's left off because of this I'll be po'ed.

He signed to play 3 games with the Baby Penguins last year after he graduated from St. Cloud State but signed another contract in the off-season.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Leighton gets the auto-nod ;)

hunter is ineligible, btw. he's on his second contract. same with ryder.

Last edited:

punchy1

Nov 11, 2003
Kiwiville.
Hemsky Frolov Nash Spezza.

Nash leads all the tots with his 27 points.
Then Frolov with 25 points
Then Spezza with 24 points.
Then Hemsky with 23 points.

You can't have the game without those lot in it unless they are forbidden by rules. Hats off to Nash with his 23 goals and 4 assists. His -7 is due to his team and his line mates more than him. Great young player. Frolov is doing so much with so little it has become almost ridiculous. Last night he saw 0:01 seconds of PP time and that isn't too far off of his average. Amazing when you consider he is scoring so well while recieving so little.

Spezza looks more and more comfortable every time I see him play.

Hemsky is liquid smooth. Great young players all.

punchy1

Nov 11, 2003
Kiwiville.
I don't know, what are his totals? I didn't see him anywhere when I was looking but I didn't look for him. Last I saw him he had 8 points. If you send him then players like Mike Cammelleri with his 14 points (8g 7a) would have to be there as well. In fact, Mike has scored his points in only 20 games recieving less than 14 mins a game on average.

I would think that Stoll might make it next year but has done nothing note worthy this one.

HockeyMan9

Jul 1, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
punchy1 said:
Hemsky Frolov Nash Spezza.

Nash leads all the tots with his 27 points.
Then Frolov with 25 points
Then Spezza with 24 points.
Then Hemsky with 23 points.

You can't have the game without those lot in it unless they are forbidden by rules. Hats off to Nash with his 23 goals and 4 assists. His -7 is due to his team and his line mates more than him. Great young player. Frolov is doing so much with so little it has become almost ridiculous. Last night he saw 0:01 seconds of PP time and that isn't too far off of his average. Amazing when you consider he is scoring so well while recieving so little.

Spezza looks more and more comfortable every time I see him play.

Hemsky is liquid smooth. Great young players all.

Players are only aloud to appear in the Young gunz game once, Nash played last year, i'm not sure about the other though, can't remember if they have played or not.

PSUhockey34

Jun 22, 2003
Austin,TX
I_r_1337 said:
Semin, Eminger and possibly Gordon from the Caps...

Eminger definetly deserves to be there...hopefully semin will be too, he would be a real exciting player to watch in an atmosphere like that...but I dont think semin has played enough games this season..gordon would be a stretch though

Sutherby won it last year so hopefully we can see another caps player take mvp and get a tradition to going...wishful thinking huh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad