Young guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

reffree

Apr 24, 2003
ste-justine québec
Visit site
What player do you think will surprise with is stat this year ??

Semin ???
Huml ???
Ruutu ???
Speeza ???
Chistov ???
Hemsky ???
anybody else ???

the one you think will have a breaktrue season !!!

and a second question, I have my pool tommorow and for the 10th round I would like to take a chance with a rookie, the average point total for a player in the 10th round is 35, wich rookie would be the best pick ? Any of them will have first two line spot ?

Thanks !!!!

Bacchus

Nov 11, 2002
Dickes B
Visit site
reffree said:
What player do you think will surprise with is stat this year ??

Semin ???
Huml ???
Ruutu ???
Speeza ???
Chistov ???
Hemsky ???
anybody else ???

the one you think will have a breaktrue season !!!

and a second question, I have my pool tommorow and for the 10th round I would like to take a chance with a rookie, the average point total for a player in the 10th round is 35, wich rookie would be the best pick ? Any of them will have first two line spot ?

Thanks !!!!

Guess, Hemsky will play 1st line and reck up some good points. So take him in your pool.

For your 1st question, I'd have an eye on Spezza and Ruutu. Tuomo might not put up very big numbers, but he plays on a very weak team and I think he'll show a complete game. So for the stats look at Spezza and for the game at Ruutu. ;)

PSUhockey34

Jun 22, 2003
Austin,TX
Semin has the chance to rack some decent point totals playing with guys like jagr, bondra and lang

-or-

Spezza if he sees quality ice time

WhitePony

Mar 29, 2003
Visit site
Papineau....he will have a good point total this season....still wont make waves as Spezza will get all the ink in the papers

reffree

Apr 24, 2003
ste-justine québec
Visit site
Finally I've pick :
New Jersey 3rd for team
Miroslav Satan 28th
Alexei Kovalev 33th
Daniel Brière 88th
Pavel Datsyuk 93th
Kevin Weekes 148th
Jason Spezza 153th
Ales Kotalik 208th
Andreas Johansson 213th
Tuomo Ruutu 268th

Spezza was take in the 45 pts average so I hope he'll see action in the 82 games.
I really wanted Hemsky but he was pick in the 60 pts range where I pick Datsyuk and I think Datsyuk will do a minimum of 60 pts and Hemsky a maximum of...
In the last round I hesite between Semin and Ruutu, Frolov was choosen maybee 15th pick before... I go with Ruutu cause I tink is overall game is better than Semin so is possibility to stay in the NHL for the entire year was better...

any comment ???
thanks !!!

oli500

Aug 22, 2003
Kitchener
Visit site
Micheal Ryder could be a sleeper. Seen him play last year with hamilton and is he ever good. If he brings the same kind of talent he had in hamilton to the profesonal level this year he could be the real deal. I believe him and eric stall will for the calder trophie this year.

SHUDO

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
oli500 said:
Micheal Ryder could be a sleeper. Seen him play last year with hamilton and is he ever good. If he brings the same kind of talent he had in hamilton to the profesonal level this year he could be the real deal. I believe him and eric stall will for the calder trophie this year.

I agree, Ryder will have a great season. I predict 50 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->