Young Guns Hockey Draft Guide & Red Line Question

X-SHARKIE

Has anyone ever purchased the Young Guns hockey draft guide? Can you tell me how it is? Would you recomend it? I see that they had Setoguchi in their top 10 last year and as surprised as I was a year ago, he seems more than worth the 8th overall pick now.

Could you give me some specifics on it?

Also does Redline preview the future draft. I like how ISS gives you a detailed look at next years draft... Does Redline do the same?

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
X-SHARKIE said:
Has anyone ever purchased the Young Guns hockey draft guide? Can you tell me how it is? Would you recomend it? I see that they had Setoguchi in their top 10 last year and as surprised as I was a year ago, he seems more than worth the 8th overall pick now.

Also does Redline preview the future draft. I like how ISS gives you a detailed look at next years draft... Does Redline do the same?

I purchased the EDGe from Young Guns for this season; eagerly waiting for its release. When I read a little bit of it, I'll let you know.

Weber Fan

Feb 13, 2003
Quebec city
Visit site
X-SHARKIE said:

BTW Sharkie, i just finished to read your Draft Preview...You did an awesome job buddy!!! :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->