Young D-Men #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuSa_1

Feb 15, 2004
The point of this poll is if you were drafting from the listed guys who would you select? Take into count production, potential, whatever you want (Dmen under 25)....

1. Bouwmeester
2. Pitkanen
3. Hamhuis
4. (Brad) Stuart

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
CuSa_1 said:
The point of this poll is if you were drafting from the listed guys who would you select? Take into count production, potential, whatever you want (Dmen under 25)....

1. Bouwmeester
2. Pitkanen
3. Hamhuis
4. (Brad) Stuart

Phaneuf

Add Eminger/Morrisonn

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
Phaneuf should not be on this list. If he is, then you need to add other defensive prospects like Suter, Coburn, etc.

CuSa_1

Feb 15, 2004
Enoch said:
Phaneuf should not be on this list. If he is, then you need to add other defensive prospects like Suter, Coburn, etc.

Phaneuf was voted to be added to the list.

Special Ed

Oct 9, 2002
C'ville PA
Visit site
Orpik (although Phaneuf definetly has the best potential of anyone on the list probably)

Add: Ryan Whitney, he's been tearing it up in the AHL playoffs finally showing glimpses of why he was selected 5th overall in 2002

BrettNYR

Mar 26, 2004
Tophu said:
Orpik (although Phaneuf definetly has the best potential of anyone on the list probably)

Add: Ryan Whitney, he's been tearing it up in the AHL playoffs finally showing glimpses of why he was selected 5th overall in 2002
If we added everyone that everyone says should be added, we would have about 30 players on this poll.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I'd add Kalinin and Whitney way, way before I'd think about adding Eminger and Morrisson.

Captain Conservative

Apr 1, 2004
My Blue Heaven
Jacobv2 said:
I'd add Kalinin and Whitney way, way before I'd think about adding Eminger and Morrisson.

Whitney before Eminger and Morissonn? Maybe. Way way before Eminger and Morrisonn? Thats ludicrous. Since i'm in a decidely non-homer mood, i'd say Whitney and Eminger deserve to be on this poll equally. Morrisonn probably doesnt belong on the list really. His offensive upside is 20-25 pts, and as a #3 dman, if everything falls just right in his development. I'd say that Whitney and Eminger could both turn into great #1 dman if they fufill their potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad