GDT: YOU TELL 'EM I'M COMING! AND HELL IS COMING WITH ME! Wings at Ducks - 7pm

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Hopefully this game gets them going, but I'm not convinced

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
How about his pass last game to Montour for a tap in? Or the quick release on the goal in the 1st period.

Those don't count?
The dude has 6 primary assists all season. that's less than 1 every 10 games. That's equal to our 4th liners Wagner and grant who have played significantly less games and minutes and half as many as our elite set up man Cogs. Nearly all of our d that play regular minutes are way higher.

He is the definition of a passenger. But that's great that he had an assist last game and you missed my exaggeration. I don't see how anyone can say Ritchie is playing half as well as Grant. If Ritchie wasn't a high pick he would be in the AHL. I'm also tired of people quoting his stats as if he is a good player. Just watch the game. He does nothing out there.

Sorry for the rant :)

Reactions: UnfinishedBusiness

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
The dude has 6 primary assists all season. that's less than 1 every 10 games. That's equal to our 4th liners Wagner and grant who have played significantly less games and minutes and half as many as our elite set up man Cogs. Nearly all of our d that play regular minutes are way higher.

He is the definition of a passenger. But that's great that he had an assist last game and you missed my exaggeration. I don't see how anyone can say Ritchie is playing half as well as Grant. If Ritchie wasn't a high pick he would be in the AHL. I'm also tired of people quoting his stats as if he is a good player. Just watch the game. He does nothing out there.

Sorry for the rant :)

"My opinion is a fact because I watch the games - hur dur"

Where the hell did I say he's as good as Grant by the way?

And you are absolutely out to lunch that he would be in the AHL if he wasn't a top 10 pick. He could play on any teams 4th line and a lot of teams 3rd line.

I just find it funny that you say he does nothing out there, yet I could easily come up with 2 things off the top of my head from the last two games that he's done

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
"My opinion is a fact because I watch the games - hur dur"

Where the hell did I say he's as good as Grant by the way?

And you are absolutely out to lunch that he would be in the AHL if he wasn't a top 10 pick. He could play on any teams 4th line and a lot of teams 3rd line.

I just find it funny that you say he does nothing out there, yet I could easily come up with 2 things off the top of my head from the last two games that he's done
Besides the stuff that he does, he does nothing. Look just don't question it, okay?

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
It's amazing the selective memory when it comes to Ritchie at this point (and no I'm not saying he's had some super amazing season). We're at the point now where even when he has a good game and contributes on the scoresheet, it's apparently not good enough and he never does anything.

If only he was a 24 year old 97th overall pick who could dangle, then he could be lauded every game no matter what he does or doesn't do on the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad