Proposal: You take my tickets to the 2/16 game vs. the coyotes

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
I have 2 tickets to the Friday, February 16 @ 7pm game vs the coyotes in Arizona but was just booked in for an operation 10 days prior so safe to say I won’t be traveling down south for the game.

Would rather give the tickets to one of my fellow canes fans than re-list them so dm me if you’re interested in going.

I know we have a ticket thread but thought this would get more visibility.

Important to note: GAME IS IN ARIZONA

Edit: tickets have been spoken for. Have a great time at the game @MustardStew :D

Last edited:

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Gah, I missed the 10 days prior! @Cardiac Jerks, hope all is well?

THANK YOU! 'Tis a mighty gift!!!! I'm rarin' to go, leaving Tuesday to do some desert hiking!

Was a rough first couple days but I’m back home now and much more comfortable. Had no issues with any of the treatment I’ve done over the past two years but surgeries and having to stay in our shitty hospitals up here is just the worst. Wouldn’t wish it on anyone. Barely ate or slept the first 4 days and lost 13lbs in that time. But each day is better than the last now :)

Enjoy the game and have fun hiking. I was trying to convince the wife to do some hiking. If you have any trail recommendations after lmk! Hoping to make this same trip next year, if possible.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Was a rough first couple days but I’m back home now and much more comfortable. Had no issues with any of the treatment I’ve done over the past two years but surgeries and having to stay in our shitty hospitals up here is just the worst. Wouldn’t wish it on anyone. Barely ate or slept the first 4 days and lost 13lbs in that time. But each day is better than the last now :)

Enjoy the game and have fun hiking. I was trying to convince the wife to do some hiking. If you have any trail recommendations after lmk! Hoping to make this same trip next year, if possible.
The Superstition Mountains to the East of Phoenix have some great trails and are pretty close to the area.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad