You know you've read to much HF Oilers when...

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
You wish "Hockey Hugs" on Puck Daddy was "Hockey Solace," because that's all the you can relate to.

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
By the way, sorry about the typo in the thread title. I have excellent grammar but sometimes my touchscreen takes it away, didn't notice.

Gone

Fire KLowe
Aug 9, 2005
Earth
You realize what a joke the Oilers are and slowly but surely, are on the dark path to becoming a flames fan.

Dec 3, 2005
Vancouver BC
you just don't care anymore. and yet you wonder how so many people still do and waste their time talking about this freak show of an nhl club.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
...in one single night, people have gone from trading Hall for David Pastrnak and a 2nd to keeping Hall and trading Yakupov for Franson and ending somewhere around trading Eberle for a ham-cheese sandwich.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
...in one single night, people have gone from trading Hall for David Pastrnak and a 2nd to keeping Hall and trading Yakupov for Franson and ending somewhere around trading Eberle for a ham-cheese sandwich.

nay--you've been here too long when you are able to understand what I am saying or if you log because you have asked yourself "Curious to know what JTS posted today"

Mr Forever

The Oilers :(
Nov 18, 2010
COLLEGE
You keep coming back every single day to engage in endless discussion with others about how just don't care anymore

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
You keep an eye out for new trainwreck/airplane crash/disaster gifs to use for GDTs/PGTs.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
When you hear "Craig's on it" so many times you can't get intimate with your wife anymore....
Thanks for that man. I laughed so hard I almost fell off my chair.

And that's why I come to hfoil. Pretty decent bunch of guys here for the most part. And some good laughs.
Can't quit the Oil so I may as well keep coming here. Its going to be epic in about ten years when we finally have a good team. Hope I'm not too senile to enjoy it. :laugh:

So all due respect to the op, no such thing as too much hfoil.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad