You guys are the best, btw.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
No, I'm a Jemima's Witness. I go door to door trying to sell people pancake syrup.

So you're part of the Aunt Convention. I myself am a member of the Uncle Convention.

Reactions: sheriff bart

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
All of you guys are very good people with very good values. You are all excellent citizens of the world and you all contribute greatly to your families and the economy.

Except for you.

Reactions: sheriff bart

DaJackal

Aug 3, 2015
Eastern front
I'm happy that the Canes are currently employing more and more Finns, because it gives me a good reason to spend more time here. Easily the best fanbase on HF (no offense HFJets). Even the OT threads are enjoyable.

...although it seems like all threads converge to OT threads in here, so maybe it's that what gets me. I don't think I've ever had my post deleted here. Which is nice, because, you know, I sometimes pour several minutes of my life into them.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I'm happy that the Canes are currently employing more and more Finns, because it gives me a good reason to spend more time here. Easily the best fanbase on HF (no offense HFJets). Even the OT threads are enjoyable.

...although it seems like all threads converge to OT threads in here, so maybe it's that what gets me. I don't think I've ever had my post deleted here. Which is nice, because, you know, I sometimes pour several minutes of my life into them.

if you plan on staying

make sure to bring your wits with you

for sanity is in short supply here

DaJackal

Aug 3, 2015
Eastern front
Which raises the question... if all threads are off topic, what IS the topic in here anyway?

I'd recommend HFCanes as the go-to source for everyone who is interested in:

*Tattoo prices & meth availability in Raleigh
*Consistently bad Sebastian Aho puns (NYI fans might find this helpful)
*GIFs/videos to annoy your friends who are suffering from hangover (see: unicorns; fluffy)

But this is a hockey forum, so I'd vote for the signup thread for HFCanes playoff bandwagon draft.

Dec 30, 2013
I'd recommend HFCanes as the go-to source for everyone who is interested in:

*Tattoo prices & meth availability in Raleigh
*Consistently bad Sebastian Aho puns (NYI fans might find this helpful)
*GIFs/videos to annoy your friends who are suffering from hangover (see: unicorns; fluffy)

But this is a hockey forum, so I'd vote for the signup thread for HFCanes playoff bandwagon draft.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
cheese whiz on a cheesetak pairs v well w/ pbr

with onions tho

onions are amazing and afaik there is no such thing as an onion allergy so get with it all you crazy no onion ppl

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad