Yevgeni Dadonov & Vadim Shipachyov

migi

Feb 25, 2015
According to rumours in Eliteprospects.com, these fellows are heading in to NHL next summer. Wonder if Bowman is interested in these guys because they played with Panarin in St. Petersburgh and they were KHLs' best line, by a large margin.

Both of them are pretty small, but fast and they have high hockey IQ. I think Shipachyov plays center like Teuvo Teräväinen, but he isn't that afraid of physical battles.

I can't believe they'll get much more than $2 million each from other teams, but I think they would be interested in playing again with Breadman.

So add them and Vesey and... Yes, just fantasizing.

I am from Finland and I am a rookie with HFBoards, so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to start thread like this, so moderators be gentle with me. And sorry for my English. :shakehead

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
On my radar for sure but they are a little more questionable than Panarin was. They are pretty offense only types that aren't always welcome here with Q. Also, even 2M each is too much given the Hawks cap.

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs
According to rumours in Eliteprospects.com, these fellows are heading in to NHL next summer. Wonder if Bowman is interested in these guys because they played with Panarin in St. Petersburgh and they were KHLs' best line, by a large margin.

Both of them are pretty small, but fast and they have high hockey IQ. I think Shipachyov plays center like Teuvo Teräväinen, but he isn't that afraid of physical battles.

I can't believe they'll get much more than $2 million each from other teams, but I think they would be interested in playing again with Breadman.

So add them and Vesey and... Yes, just fantasizing.

I am from Finland and I am a rookie with HFBoards, so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to start thread like this, so moderators be gentle with me. And sorry for my English. :shakehead

Your English is better than ~half of native posters. lol

Doubtful on the two Russians, but good tip.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad