Oct 26, 2013
caps vs karlsson, stone and hoffman

11:1 caps

9x burt, 2x orlov

karlsson (stone, hoffman)

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Well, this could just be salt in the wound, or a sweet desert depending on how 425pm goes. 3-1 good guys.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
If Chorney is in, it means 88 is out, like always.

I think it might be Orpik. He took a knee to the noggin in the 3rd period of yesterdays game and Joe B noticed that he immediately went off the ice. He did return later but they showed him stretching his neck area while on the bench.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Can't believe Skins still basically control their own destiny. There were at least 3 games this year after which i thought, 'well, so much for the postseason.'

Then again, even if we do pull this off today, just hard to see us doing anything other than getting carved up by a good opposing quarterback in the wildcard game.

Caps, on the other hand, gave me big dose of hope last night. Just to see them fighting, hitting, caring. (Well, and SCORING.) it was like watching the old Caps again. Granted, it was vs. Devils. Still. Lord knows we're capable of playing down to level of crappy team.

Tonight will be a challenge, 2nd half of back-to-back. Rooting hard for kuz to find his game again and to start feeling happy and confident on the ice again. A productive, dynamic 2C seems absolutely essential to success in spring.

Finally, great to hear that John Moore was released from hospital yesterday with clean bill of health.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
I think it might be Orpik. He took a knee to the noggin in the 3rd period of yesterdays game and Joe B noticed that he immediately went off the ice. He did return later but they showed him stretching his neck area while on the bench.

Good point. That looked like the kind of injury which a player could fight through for rest of that game, while body and muscles are still warm and adrenaline is still flowing. But next day, player would feel as if he had been in a bad car accident

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Can't believe Skins still basically control their own destiny. There were at least 3 games this year after which i thought, 'well, so much for the postseason.'

Then again, even if we do pull this off today, just hard to see us doing anything other than getting carved up by a good opposing quarterback in the wildcard game.

Caps, on the other hand, gave me big dose of hope last night. Just to see them fighting, hitting, caring. (Well, and SCORING.) it was like watching the old Caps again. Granted, it was vs. Devils. Still. Lord knows we're capable of playing down to level of crappy team.

Tonight will be a challenge, 2nd half of back-to-back. Rooting hard for kuz to find his game again and to start feeling happy and confident on the ice again. A productive, dynamic 2C seems absolutely essential to success in spring.

Finally, great to hear that John Moore was released from hospital yesterday with clean bill of health.

Clean bill of health? No concussion???! Wow.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Capitals blew out the Senators at home last season when the Redskins were eliminated

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Another opposing player injured in the opening minutes. It's like some kind of demon sacrifice. Blowout win incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad