Yahoo! GP Maximum

RonTextall

Dec 16, 2007
Ottawa
There probably should have been a reminder thread on this last week.

In Yahoo!, when you reach the GP maximums, all players in that position count on that day. I managed my roster so I had 1 GP left at C/RW/LW/D Saturday, and started 2 at each position (2 of my D were scratches). After those games another team had passed me to take the lead. I figured that was it.

However, earlier Saturday I picked up a bunch of BOS/FLA players to block my opponents from doing so, since they had GP remaining. As it turns out, their stats counted. I got 1G 5A +5 14S Sunday which pulled me back into a tie for first. It looks like Sunday's games didn't count towards roster limits, since my GP were showing as 1 prior to any games on Saturday.

Last edited:

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Back when I played in max game leagues (hint, roto), I always took advantage of the max game thing. I'd always time it where I'd have exactly one game left at every position on the last day of the season.

Reactions: RonTextall

Darth Bangkok

May 17, 2006
Mogadishu
I take advantage of the max games on the last day as well. We had 4 C and 6 D in my league so got a 8 extra games just from those two positions.

But kudos for the Sunday bonus!

Reactions: RonTextall

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->