Xbox Series S $199 with 20% Instagram Store discount.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
That's close to half the price of a switch OLED with a 256 GB SD card. I keep telling people not to miss out on the gamepass train. It's never going to be this good and this cheap again. Don't miss it. The Netflix golden era ended, this will too.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
That's close to half the price of a switch OLED with a 256 GB SD card. I keep telling people not to miss out on the gamepass train. It's never going to be this good and this cheap again. Don't miss it. The Netflix golden era ended, this will too.
Gamepass is going to get better within the next year. Xbox really botched things with console game releases from Day 1.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Gamepass is going to get better within the next year. Xbox really botched things with console game releases from Day 1.
You know it's going to get more expensive and add different tiers right? I'm riding the gravy train while the gettings good.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
You know it's going to get more expensive and add different tiers right? I'm riding the gravy train while the gettings good.
Built a PC and did the 3 years games with gold trick. A price increase is absolutely coming, and lets see if Microsoft can actually get games out consistently from their first party. Half the games that are day one gamepss that they showed at their 2020 event to show off the Series consoles still don't even have release dates and are rumored to be in development hell (State of Decay, Avowed, Everwild off the top of my head). As someone who has Game Pass for the next 3 years I sure hope they do. But, MS is basically uncontested right now on who can compete on services at the moment since they can take short term losses and spend on acquisitions with Google killing stadia (although, they'll be back if Cloud ever becomes big) and Amazon not competing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad