GDT: WWE TLC (4th December 2016) - Gimmicks for Everyone!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Well, they did put the bug at the bottom of the screen to say that was the end of the show.

It's their own network, they can run over time.

Also,

Who would have thought after Brooklyn that Alexa Bliss would be a champion before Bayley?

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
It's their own network, they can run over time.

Also,

Who would have thought after Brooklyn that Alexa Bliss would be a champion before Bayley?

She's really taken the ball and running with it. Best character out of all the women, easily.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Damn.

After 3 and a half years....Bray Wyatt finally has something under his WWE Championships/Accomplishments section on Wiki.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Damn.

After 3 and a half years....Bray Wyatt finally has something under his WWE Championships/Accomplishments section on Wiki.

Probably still doesn't happen unless Orton wanted it to happen, which is a kudos to Orton for being up for working with different talents.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
AJ is just the ****ing man. period.

The ridiculous suplex through the chairs, the forearms, the 450 splash from the ring to a table outside like 10 feet away. Legend.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
AJ is the best without question. Just insane.

I know a lot of us watched his great matches over the years, but it's still a damn shame he wasn't on the grandest stage of them all for over 10+ years now. And i know some people don't care about that, but every single wrestling fan should have been enjoying AJ for over 10 years.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
It's not going to happen.

DB: "you're a better talker than a wrestler." Oh, it's true.

I guess DB doesn't like guys like John Cena, Bray Wyatt, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, by that logic.

Not saying they are bad wrestler, they are good. But so do Miz. Some time the WWE Logics :laugh:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I guess DB doesn't like guys like John Cena, Bray Wyatt, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, by that logic.

Not saying they are bad wrestler, they are good. But so do Miz. Some time the WWE Logics :laugh:

I think that's attaching things that simply aren't there. Until this last little run post-split, Miz was largely a boring performer in the ring. There was nothing special about him and very little entertaining about him in the ring. All the guys you point to all were or are entertaining in the ring. Miz was never good until this run with Dolph when it comes to his in-ring work. He was the prime definition of vanilla in the ring.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Am I crazy are Sami Zayn is the only logical choice to fight Miz for Bryan? Smallish indy guy that is being held down by the machine and that fans want to cheer for? I mean, the story writes itself. Miz trashes Bryan/indy guys in a promo, Zayn comes out, challenges him, loses a few times via shenanigances, overcomes the odds at WM in a gimmick match (no DQ maybe).

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Am I crazy are Sami Zayn is the only logical choice to fight Miz for Bryan? Smallish indy guy that is being held down by the machine and that fans want to cheer for? I mean, the story writes itself. Miz trashes Bryan/indy guys in a promo, Zayn comes out, challenges him, loses a few times via shenanigances, overcomes the odds at WM in a gimmick match (no DQ maybe).

Assuming that there is no MITB at Wrestlemania this year (a bad assumption, I think it comes back to mania with the brand extension) a TLC match or a ladder match would be good.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom

Samoa Joe can go this route as well while developing his monster element. He's going to get face pops when he debuts so they should run with it to start and have him turn heel within the first three to six months depending on the reactions.

Assuming that there is no MITB at Wrestlemania this year (a bad assumption, I think it comes back to mania with the brand extension) a TLC match or a ladder match would be good.

There really isn't anything to suggest that MitB will be on Mania as of yet but there's still plenty of time. Honestly, I would make it a co-branded show and either do two brand specific ladder matches for their respective title briefcase or two inter-promotional ladder matches with one being the men and one being the women.

I think it would be a huge mistake for WWE to not have the Money in the Bank as its own show. It's actually pretty successful.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
There will be a multi-man ladder match at Wrestlemania for one of the IC or US titles, that's about an easy as a lock as Rollins/Triple H and Lesnar/Goldberg. It'll most likely be for the IC title as Reigns will probably be putting his strap up against Strowman.

They have to have this match because there are too many midcarders that don't have spots on the card and this is an easy way to squeeze people in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->