GDT: WWE Payback (30th April 2017) - I’m sure there was a roster split…

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
I remember when nwo invaded wcw at Orlando and threw Rey mysterio like a dart in the trailer building. It caused a big comotion backstage. Fans were chanting this is boring and this sucks. The difference was that there were no tv's or live footage to show the crowd what was going on for 30 minutes. Here they had the big screen. You could see Booker t looked a bit uncomfortable when he was shown back at the announcers table. Probably had to do with the crowds reaction.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Enjoyed the vast majority of the show. Probably because I went in with low expectations.

Negatives: Bliss/Bayley ending felt rushed/weird, and Wyatt/Orton as obviously stated in countless posts before

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
I'm actually gonna have to watch Payback now because that just sounds so bad, lol

And of course Bayley lost in San Jose, WWE are *******s

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I'm actually gonna have to watch Payback now because that just sounds so bad, lol

And of course Bayley lost in San Jose, WWE are *******s

I'm not surprised that Bayley lost in her hometown. That's been a long stupid tradition in WWE. My issue with that finish is two things...one, Bliss winning clean as a heel is so stupid. She needed to cheat to win there for it to work well. The other thing is that she finished her match with the DDT and while I like that as a finisher, they should have told everyone else to not use it. It was used in a match before that but that's something that most people don't care about anymore.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
After watching House of Horrors I feel like Bray Wyatt has basically been killed over the last two ppvs

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Serious question: Was the House of Horrors match filmed on tape delay, or on a set, or something? It started at 18:30 west coast time, so why was it dark af outside? :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Serious question: Was the House of Horrors match filmed on tape delay, or on a set, or something? It started at 18:30 west coast time, so why was it dark af outside? :laugh:

It was filmed on the weekend. This company was too stupid to factor in time zones and the fact that it would have been daylight outside.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
It was filmed on the weekend. This company was too stupid to factor in time zones and the fact that it would have been daylight outside.

Randy Orton also had scruffy facial hair when he arrived at the house. Clean shaven when he got to the arena.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Randy Orton also had scruffy facial hair when he arrived at the house. Clean shaven when he got to the arena.

wouldnt you take the time to clean yourself up before attending an event?

especially after having a dirty fridge dropped on you :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->