GDT: WWE Money in the Bank (18th June 2017) - Reign of the Unhindered

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
KO died three times. Once on the ladder from the top rope, once on that suplex on the apron, and then by AJ Styles on the ladder outside.

That sell on the suplex on the apron was absolutely amazing. It seriously looks like he gets knocked out the second he hits the mat and falls all the way to the ground.

But but...KO SUCKS!!! :sarcasm:

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
But but...KO SUCKS!!! :sarcasm:

I don't get the KO hate lately either. Sure, his gimmick right now isn't that great but he's still awesome in the ring. Any time I see him in a ladder match, it's a must match. That or any time he's in a match with Sami Zayn. Put both of those together and I expect gold from both. I was not disappointed by those two tonight.

It's the same as the Ambrose hate. Maybe they're comfortable where they are and they just need some motivation but the talent is there.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I don't get the KO hate lately either. Sure, his gimmick right now isn't that great but he's still awesome in the ring. Any time I see him in a ladder match, it's a must match. That or any time he's in a match with Sami Zayn. Put both of those together and I expect gold from both. I was not disappointed by those two tonight.

It's the same as the Ambrose hate. Maybe they're comfortable where they are and they just need some motivation but the talent is there.

KO hasn't been good lately, he took some really crazy bumps

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
probably not a popular opinion, but I think they screwed up having AJ/Naka engage...should have had the stare down and then Ziggler/Corbin take them out...set the seeds...

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
KO has been boring for a while. Sami Zayn's prescence always brings "good KO" back

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
probably not a popular opinion, but I think they screwed up having AJ/Naka engage...should have had the stare down and then Ziggler/Corbin take them out...set the seeds...

They gave the crowd nothing all night. At some point they had to do it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->