WWE: WWE in Canada [Raw/SDL in Montreal in April - International Shakeup!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
blah, werent they in detroit last night?
and Shane cameback in detroit 5 months ago...?
so 3 raws in less than a year... i dont pay much attention to where they are, but that seems like a lot. let montreal have it...

I'm just looking at it in terms of distance from Toronto.

Detroit is about 4 hours by drive, Montreal is 6 hours, Ottawa is 4 hours but not big enough for a Raw event IMO and Boston is too far (9 hours). So it's either Detroit or Montreal.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Whoa now.

Let's not forget the fine city of Buffalo! Also I'd think Ottawa could do Raw just because people from Montreal/Toronto would travel just like we do for Leafs/Canadiens games.

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
I live in Hamilton but I don't drive, so how far is the gostation from the ACC? I know the gotrain goes into the ex but is there another stop that goes to the ACC?

crediblepest

The Era of Auston
May 29, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
So rattled I missed Pre-Sale, trying to take myself and 4 others (3 of them this would be their first WWE event)

Took an hour off of work friday to try and score the best seats possible!

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
So rattled I missed Pre-Sale, trying to take myself and 4 others (3 of them this would be their first WWE event)

Took an hour off of work friday to try and score the best seats possible!

If you have an American Express credit card this is the promo code for today's presale. 8005253355. Im working on getting the promo code for tomorrows presale in the meantime. When I find that one I will post it. Hope this can help out someone.....

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
I live in Hamilton but I don't drive, so how far is the gostation from the ACC? I know the gotrain goes into the ex but is there another stop that goes to the ACC?

Union Station is pretty much attached to an entrance to the ACC, at least it was before all the construction.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Promo code today is WWEQ. Be patient and keep trying. Just got 3 lower bowl tickets. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:

crediblepest

The Era of Auston
May 29, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Promo code today is WWEQ. Be patient and keep trying. Just got 3 lower bowl tickets. Good luck everyone.

Been trying since you posted. Thank you so much for helping everyone. I just think Im going for too many tickets lol (Need 4-5) and everyone wants to sit as close as possible and together. Gonna' have 3 laptops and a telephone to try and snag them tomorrow.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Been trying since you posted. Thank you so much for helping everyone. I just think Im going for too many tickets lol (Need 4-5) and everyone wants to sit as close as possible and together. Gonna' have 3 laptops and a telephone to try and snag them tomorrow.

Happy to help. Good luck tomorrow

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Well that general sale was a massive fail. No pairs available at time of release. :laugh:

Edit: for the cheap seats, I think there are still pairs in the 100s and whatnot.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Thanks for buying me a ticket.

Dis guy.

I think I done goofed and got obstructed seats, had no idea that existed in the 100s of ACC (I know its in the 300s). Looks like I'm going to be completely blocked off from seeing the stage and thus the entrances. Oh well. :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Dis guy.

I think I done goofed and got obstructed seats, had no idea that existed in the 100s of ACC (I know its in the 300s). Looks like I'm going to be completely blocked off from seeing the stage and thus the entrances. Oh well. :laugh:

Ah, you can keep my ticket then.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->