WWE: WWE in Canada [Raw/SDL in Montreal in April - International Shakeup!

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
at this point if its smackdowns roster in montreal i might make it again.
got the chance to finally see Balor, Joe, Baeley, Sasha for the first time live, last month.... worth the ticket.
Nakamura alone should do it for me this time.
if you keep scrolling theyre supposed to come again in december (montreal). pretty funny they dont wanna give us a live show when we almost sell out a huge Bell Centre every time they bring their house shows. (of course KO vs Zayn sells well over here)

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
at this point if its smackdowns roster in montreal i might make it again.
got the chance to finally see Balor, Joe, Baeley, Sasha for the first time live, last month.... worth the ticket.
Nakamura alone should do it for me this time.
if you keep scrolling theyre supposed to come again in december (montreal). pretty funny they dont wanna give us a live show when we almost sell out a huge Bell Centre every time they bring their house shows. (of course KO vs Zayn sells well over here)

I agree. I've been to a couple house shows at Bell centre and it definitely should get a ppv show. Great crowds

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Montreal;
April 30th RAW and May 1st Smackdown @ Bell Centre
first time ever montreal host both shows at same time.

((April 28th we get british strong style at IWS))

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Maybe it happened with the PPV changes the other week? I know they dropped some shows, but I don't know if they made any changes other than that.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
what are you asking? yes, those two montreal shows just got announced this morning.

mod just needs to change the thread title back to Canada and not toronto.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Maybe it happened with the PPV changes the other week? I know they dropped some shows, but I don't know if they made any changes other than that.
None of the PPV’s were scheduled for Canada though. With the Habs out of the playoffs, Bell Centre probably cut a deal to fill the dates.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Curious to see when WWE returns to Edmonton. Rogers Place was supposed to host its first WWE event (a houseshow) at the beginning of February, but in December the city put a one-year ban on all combat sports due to the death of Tim Hague after a boxing match last summer. Professional wrestling was removed from the ban list in January when the city finally realized it's not a combat sport. By that point the event had already been postponed and moved to Saskatchewan.

Last edited:

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Montreal (dark matches i guess):
First Monday Night RAW returns to the Bell Centre for the first time in 3 Years with Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, & Braun Strowman vs. The Miz, Sheamus & Cesaro

Then the very next night Smackdown makes its return to Montreal for the first time in 13 years! See AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Kevin Owens vs. Montreal’s own Sami Zayn for the WWE title.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I noticed this when I skimmed the Observer earlier. Someone had mentioned that there were house shows the same week as the Saudi Arabia show, but I can't find where that was to reply directly.

The Smackdown shows in April in Halifax and St. John have been moved to August.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Montreal new dark matches after shakeup:
Smackdown:
AJ vs Nakamura
Carmella vs Charlotte

RAW: same shit despite the trades
Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, & Braun Strowman vs. The Miz, Sheamus & Cesaro
Ronda confirmed for the show.

RAW is the full arena almost sold-out... its gonna be loud.
smackdown is tarped and many (bad) tickets left

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I’m kinda surprised we didn’t see Sanity or Almas in the GRR.

Guess that’s a good sign. Both will get big pushes and didn’t want to cheapen their debuts in a 50 man match

I have to imagine Sanity will attack New Day.

Almas.... I’m not sure who he’ll go against.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad