WWE: WWE in Canada [Raw/SDL in Montreal in April - International Shakeup!

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
missed on the SS tickets, I guess stubhub is my only option now if I dont want to deal with scalpers? when is the best time to buy? Cheapest tickets now are 160 USD each with obstructed views, I imagine it will go down eventually.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I looked the other day and the prices weren't that bad compared to SummerSlam. If I lived in Toronto, I would've moved on them.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Goldberg on the crowd at SS,
On episode 141 of The Ross Report, WWE Hall Of Famer Jim Ross spoke with two-time world champion Bill Goldberg about his upcoming return to the squared circle against 'The Beast Incarnate' Brock Lesnar at WWE Survivor Series, live from Toronto, Canada.

According to Goldberg, he will be fine if he gets booed at Survivor Series and he would not handle it like he did at WWE WrestleMania 20 this time around.
"At the end of the day, I hope everybody has fun. And if I just so happen to get booed, then, I am surely not going to go out and end my life because of it. At the end of the day, it's other people's interpretation upon your act at that moment, so if I get booed, then, I'll take it out on Brock more so than I'm doing already. And I believe that that's what we wanted to do to each other when we were booed the last time we met. And I think this time, the gloves, as we say, are off, so this is going to be a war."

Additionally, Goldberg claimed that he might not be hitting the ropes expertly now, but the violence level of the match will far exceed expectations.

"As far as taking bumps and giving bumps, I've been taking bumps and I've been giving bumps, but they are of a completely different kind, so just because I'm not up on my hitting the ropes skills, don't mean that I don't bring something to the table that will far exceed expectations as far as violence is concerned, so that's what we do, man. And I'm just trying to, I've got to reinvent myself and I've got to figure out the right combination to bring into that ring."

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...-possibly-being-booed-at-wwe-survivor-series/

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
For anyone looking to get tickets for raw go to ticketmaster now. Amazing seats now avalible in Sec 119

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
There's still time for you

I'm still not biting because I don't like NXT television anyways but it did tempt me for a second. I wonder if they think NXT is going to draw more people. Still quite a few floor seats available, including first row floor seats which is just sad.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
NXT itself probably won't draw many more people unless they tear down the ACC at Takeover. Their production schedule seems out of wack because they still need two more episodes before Takeover, but may not want to record past that, and need another spot to tape on short notice.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Yeah, the taping dates are a mess again.

Hopefully next year they'll settle into doing four big Takeovers along with the 'big four' PPVs and that gives them a regular structure to work around.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think they go to 5, or else you're going between Wrestlemania and Summerslam without a Takeover. Even with The End, it still seemed like a really long time to only have one in between time.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm not sure about that. The planned tour they had sold out quickly. It won't be full sail, but there'll be a crowd

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I mean in terms of noise. Ottawa is not a big wrestling market at all.

We'll see closer to the date. I know I could still buy ringside, first row seats if I wanted to for the show, which isn't good.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Since WM was brought up here, travel packages are on sale.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
^ A few of my friends bought the Gold on Monday. I'm doing general sale on the 18th with 5 other guys. Flights to Orlando are booked, crazy huge condo booked from the 29th-5th. I'm so pumped.

I didn't want to do the hotel route which is why i didn't go with a package.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I was targeting the gold as well, but curious about the travel once I get there as they're only offering shuttle for WM itself. One reason I was able to do Brooklyn was because I could walk to Barclays - 4 trips in total. It's been harder to find a hotel in Orlando.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I found it was hard to find places near the venues for Mania/Raw/SD/NXT - I think we're staying on Universal Blvd which is close to the convention center for Axxess/Superstore and that stuff.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That's where I found a bunch, I think it's like a 20-minute drive to the Citrus Bowl

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Yeah, there seems to be countless properties around that area. Also, yeah... That's kind of the ****** part. That said, between 5 guys the cost of transport shouldn't be too bad.

We're not doing anything for the first 3 days (Arrive late on the 29th) and then chill by the pool, maybe go to Universal studios Thursday or Friday, then on Saturday we will likely go downtown sometime in the afternoon and pub crawl a bit.

Are you going?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ive been talking about it. I likely wouldn't go by myself. Like Summerslam it's one of those "if we don't do it now we probably never will" but with more expenses

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->