WWE: WWE in Canada [Raw/SDL in Montreal in April - International Shakeup!

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Pfft, screw Toronto. You guys should all come to the next PPV in Newcastle! I've been to every single one of them and had a great time, I'm sure you'd all enjoy experiencing a UK PPV first hand xD.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Ehhh, i'll be in Toronto for Jays games in August. Not sure if I'll make it there for September.

I haven't really enjoyed Survivor Series in a while.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Is this the first PPV in Toronto since Unforgiven 2006? 10 years?

Edit..also first Canadian PPV since Breaking Point in Montreal in 2009?

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
Is this the first PPV in Toronto since Unforgiven 2006? 10 years?

Edit..also first Canadian PPV since Breaking Point in Montreal in 2009?

Correct.

10 years of abandonment...this crowd is gonna be LOUD.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Many of you guys are disappointed with the product but are still going to shell out some cash?

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Many of you guys are disappointed with the product but are still going to shell out some cash?

I'm not going, but 10 years of no PPV will do that to a city. It's kind of a catch-22. You hate the product so you stay away, but if the Toronto PPV does badly at the gate and it's not part of a trend they'll stay away from Toronto for another 10 years.

When was the last RAW/Smackdown from Toronto? I know Montreal had one recently, but I don't recall Toronto having one.

S A W F T*

It's a top four ppv in a great city. It's really not that expensive to go to a WWE event even when you get great seats. Now I'll be going alone... I can see the cost getting up there if you're taking a significant other.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Yeah not criticizing. I did the same when they tour in Seattle time to time while making the trip across the border. But I can see where you are coming from. And I think another reason exists for wwe not coming to Toronto regularly. Ticket sales are probably not one of them, since they typically would sell out.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
If it was Summerslam or Rumble, I'd go in a heartbeat. I just have no desire to see Survivor Series anymore.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
If it was Summerslam or Rumble, I'd go in a heartbeat. I just have no desire to see Survivor Series anymore.

Was it the Ziggler fiasco a few years ago? I remember when he took out most of the roster on survivor series single handedly. Then he disappeared.:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->