GDT: WWE Greatest Royal Rumble (27th April 2018) - No Girls Allowed!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
HHH is in charge of one and Vince is in charge of the other. It's clear who runs which one if we had no knowledge of the info at this point. No one can tell me otherwise that HHH's product isn't better at this point and can tell me that they DON'T have faith in HHH being in charge of the main roster too when it comes time for him to take over considering the evidence we've seen with NXT.

sure, one is one hour weekly and the other has 5 hours on television, but I have faith in HHH. He's proven to be logical in terms of booking, riding waves of momentum, not be afraid to change things up if the fans reject something (Corbin as a babyface in NXT).

EDIT: also 205 Live and the resurgence in quality since HHH took over.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
NXT also knows when to move on to the next thing, though part of that has to do with the roster being in constant flux. No one can really get stale that way. Though they do change direction pretty quickly if something isn’t working, and definitely roll the hot hand for their main event scene.

Drastically different from RAW, and year 4 of the Roman push.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I 100% believe if HHH had total control of the main roster Reigns would be heel by now. Hell, Reigns probably would have been the one to break up The Shield is my guess.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Is anyone actually going to watch this live, or in full?
Isn't it on at like 11 a.m on Friday? Eint no way im watching this live. I'll probably skim through it sometime Sunday afternoon. If its like 5 hours I'll skip most of it and watch endings to a few matches

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Jericho doesn’t have a contract, he’s the least likely person to win.

I just assumed Jericho was back with a contract. Anyway, don't see Orton on the card yet he's on the graphic. I'm guessing he'll then be in the Rumble and if so would make it almost to the end.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
What's it saying?
Pretty much just trying to say how young and progressive the new prince is. A lot of people are calling BS and calling it a propaganda job because it’s a 20-day old account that has only shilled the event (and defended the Yemen stuff).

I can’t really say much more without getting political. I’ll just say I don’t think Finn Bálor is going to be wearing his “for everyone” shirt, and we definitely aren’t getting women on the card, so...

Reactions: sabremike

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Not sure why the WWe is doing this. It sort of kills the specialness of the Royal Rumble when you have more then 1 a year

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Surprised some nobody amateur wrestler that's distantly related to Saudi royalty hasn't been entered (and slated to win) the "Royal" Rumble.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Pretty much just trying to say how young and progressive the new prince is. A lot of people are calling BS and calling it a propaganda job because it’s a 20-day old account that has only shilled the event (and defended the Yemen stuff).

I can’t really say much more without getting political. I’ll just say I don’t think Finn Bálor is going to be wearing his “for everyone” shirt, and we definitely aren’t getting women on the card, so...

Well part of it is true, he is trying to progress the country/society but it's sort of understandable why it's happening slowly. Also the Yemen thing, if he's in charge of that, isn't going so well.

Reactions: SeidoN

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Surprised some nobody amateur wrestler that's distantly related to Saudi royalty hasn't been entered (and slated to win) the "Royal" Rumble.

" Today, WWE announced the eight individuals who will continue to receive training this week as we get closer to the WWE Greatest Royal Rumble. From that group of eight, at least one will be participating in the WWE Greatest Royal Rumble, but details weren't given what their role would be. "

Reactions: Max Money

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
" Today, WWE announced the eight individuals who will continue to receive training this week as we get closer to the WWE Greatest Royal Rumble. From that group of eight, at least one will be participating in the WWE Greatest Royal Rumble, but details weren't given what their role would be. "
Yeah, they announced that a tryout would be getting a spot in the match when they did some profiles on them a week or two ago.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
dem ringside seats though

4VoGDU4.png

Reactions: Disclose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad