GDT: WWE Backlash (6th May 2018)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That wasn't an all-time awful match, wasn't even the worst match we've seen over the last month-plus. It was just a crossover Raw match

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Is there a post-PPV radio show anymore like the LAW? I miss that show :(
Jason Agnew has a show on some TSN radio station now. Might be Hamilton?

postwrestling will have a review up in a few hours.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
Jason Agnew has a show on some TSN radio station now. Might be Hamilton?

postwrestling will have a review up in a few hours.

It's on TSN Hamilton 1150. Hasn't started yet, but I can't wait to hear both his show and John and Wai.

Oct 18, 2011
Roman's selling is awful. He literally went from almost passed out to Super Saiyan and the fans shit all over it as soon as it happened. The way the match was going you knew Roman would win and that wasn't what anyonewanted to see

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It's on TSN Hamilton 1150. Hasn't started yet, but I can't wait to hear both his show and John and Wai.
Someone feel free to post a link for it, I forget how to find it after the LAW went off the air.

Like I said, Joe/Reigns was just a standard Raw match without the commercials. In this case, would've rather have had the commercials. Roman Reigns selling does not work to his advantage, the matches do not work to his strengths. And no one buys his selling anyways. Choking him out would've made logical booking sense.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
So have I, doesn’t change the fact that it was one of the ****tiest versions of a predictable Reigns match.

Did anyone question the direction of the match as soon as Joe beat up Reigns pre-match?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad