Kronwall-Green
Dekeyser-Jensen

Howard
Coreau

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Looking at the lines the first thing that jumps out at me is they have 16 million dollars tied up in the bottom 3 defensemen.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Well Svechnikov is still on the 4th line. Even after scoring his 1st goal. Think he deserves to be on the 3rd line at least with someone comaparable to his skill level. I hope Blash is gone. We need a coach who is serious about developing this team not trying to hang onto his job.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
That delayed call gives me flashbacks to that Ottawa game where they killed of one of our entire power plays while keeping the puck away from us on a delayed penalty

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
That delayed call gives me flashbacks to that Ottawa game where they killed of one of our entire power plays while keeping the puck away from us on a delayed penalty
Tankalicious turnover by Larkin right off the bat
A surgical spine surgery
Didn't realize Kuznetsov was injured

Ghost town in here
It'd be awesome if the entire game thread were just you commenting hah

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Not too bad of a 1st period. Got a goal but only if Bert doesn't make contact it's good. Staying scoreless is a win. Svech stick up for himslef. Good too see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad