Waived: [WSH] D Chase Priskie, F Riley Sutter waived by the Capitals (cleared)

ChrisProngersEYE

Aug 17, 2023
Priskie needs to cook longer but it's a crime that Sutter is waived and Mantha has a Jersey still. 70% of the teams in the NHL could likely use Sutter right now. I'll be happy if Sutter clears waivers tomorrow at 2 p.m..

/holdsbreath

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Priskie needs to cook longer but it's a crime that Sutter is waived and Mantha has a Jersey still. 70% of the teams in the NHL could likely use Sutter right now. I'll be happy if Sutter clears waivers tomorrow at 2 p.m..

/holdsbreath
I think you're appraisal of Riley Sutter is far outside the norm. I would be shocked if he gets claimed.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

/holdsbreath

He's an hard worker, but he's barely an AHL player.

Reactions: Serial_Derecho

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Sutter might have a chance as a 4th line Center but even that I'm bullish. And I root for all prospects.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia

/holdsbreath

Whaaa

I get he has a different toolbox but Sutter had 1 more point in the AHL last year than Mantha had goals in the NHL during his least productive season gpg wise

Sutter clears easily

Serial_Derecho

Apr 11, 2006
Charles Town, WV

/holdsbreath
As someone thats watched a fair number of Hershey games the past few years, that is entirely not accurate regarding Sutter. Dont get me wrong, I love the guy. He's a hard worker. But he is what he is..... a bottom six guy in the AHL.

Reactions: ChrisProngersEYE

ChrisProngersEYE

Aug 17, 2023
As someone thats watched a fair number of Hershey games the past few years, that is entirely not accurate regarding Sutter. Dont get me wrong, I love the guy. He's a hard worker. But he is what he is..... a bottom six guy in the AHL.
I don't know he has always seemed solid to me when I see him in Hershey, I don't think he had a horrible camp from what I see. I think he is a good shut down stay at home defender who is not flashy. Some the leagues 4th lines have warm bodies that Sutter could at least have consistency over.

Then again my sample size of Hershey Games is low like 7-10 games per year, so you may have a better grasp

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00