Injury Report: Wrist Surgery for Kyle Clifford

scryan

May 1, 2013
Hopefully this does not effect his offseason work too much? Was hoping he would step up a little next season. Looked a bit hungry to take on a more skilled roll late last season.

I Am Ziggy Palffy

Sep 9, 2003

Anyone see this brilliant video posted in the comments? :laugh:

Funny that this is a Kyle Clifford thread, and yet his under appreciation continues to show.. First Alec Martinez was interviewed as saying "some guy I don't remember drove the net" which created the loose rebound on the winning goal.. Now, this clip has Anze driving the net that created the goal. Apparently Kyle will never get any credit for that play.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
Funny that this is a Kyle Clifford thread, and yet his under appreciation continues to show.. First Alec Martinez was interviewed as saying "some guy I don't remember drove the net" which created the loose rebound on the winning goal.. Now, this clip has Anze driving the net that created the goal. Apparently Kyle will never get any credit for that play.

If that's the Oyo Stanley Cup set, there are only 10 players that come with it and I'm pretty sure Clifford isn't one of them.

Besides, I'm sure everyone in the room knows exactly what happened on that play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad