Nigel McGuinness vs. Larry Zbyszko

vs

HandsomeHollywood's card

ADP0n8w.png

ECW March Into Hell

Attendance: 20,000
Play by Play: Joey Styles

***DISCLAIMER:
ECW Champion Daniel Bryan does not endorse ECW and owner Paul Heyman’s decision to go ahead with MARCH INTO HELL, despite the champion’s petition to cancel the event.

Tag Team Match

The Pitbulls vs Jamie Noble & Kid Kash
For weeks on ECW TV Noble and Kash have been tasked with forced “reparations” to atone for their liberal use of The Pitbulls name and gimmick while in WWE. Noble and Kash had been forced to clean up The Pitbulls’ hotel rooms, be The Pitbulls’ gym spotters, fetch the Pitbulls water and even prepare meals for The Pitbulls. Finally, Noble and Kash had had enough from the veterans and challenged them to this match. If Noble and Kash win, the matter is settled and they’re free from their servitude. If the Pitbulls win, Noble and Kash will be forced to sign new contracts, putting them at the service of the Pitbulls for the duration of their time in ECW.
The match begins furiously. Both teams are trying to end the match quick, electing to do incredibly brutal moves to each other. Eventually, The original Pitbulls resort to the use of steel chairs and weapons to punish Noble and Kash, rendering the match a no contest. All 4 men brawl, with both Noble and Kash, as well as Pitbull #2 become bloody messes. All the while the ECW fans chant “bull****”.
Winner: No contest
During the post-decision brawl between the two teams, Daniel Bryan’s music hits (the original Cry of the Valkyrie). From behind the curtain comes ECW Champion Daniel Bryan, with his doctors in tow, Dr. Kevin Nash and Dr. Stevie, as well as Nurse Tammy Sytch and his student Eugene Bischoff enter the ring. Dr. Nash and Dr. Stevie make short work of all four men, who have been beaten badly. Nash and Stevie hold each of the four competitors in place for Bryan to deliver flying knees left and right. Crowd begins to boo.

Daniel Bryan: “This is what needs to end! Hardcore wrestling needs to die. The mentality of ECW and you people need to change! Here you have four men killing each other for your amusement! And do you appreciate any of it? No! All you can do is boo and chant bull**** at people trying to do their jobs. Tonight, you will be in for a treat though. Tonight I defend my ECW Championship against Mr. Complacent himself, Rob Van Dam. Tell them Dr. Nash.”

Kevin Nash: “ECW nobodies! Listen up! Tonight, we got Tommy, Tahiti and who is it? Tatanka? Whatever your names are. If you really want to face me, Dr. Stevie and Eugene tonight, you’re going to have to sweeten the pot. We here at Health & Wellness, fully endorse Daniel Bryan’s stipulation idea. If you guys manage to beat us, then we will allow the ban on Rob Van Dam’s Van Daminator to be lifted. As well as the Van Terminator. Mr. Bryan is so confident in us that he’ll even agree to make the match a Hardcore match.

Dr. Stevie: “HOWEVER, if we win, then Mr. Bryan CORDIALLY INVITES Mr. Van Dam tonight to challenge him for his ECW Championship…in a theological debate on the merits of extreme violence in professional wrestling! And if Bryan’s going to play by your rules later, then you’ll have to play by OURS. This is a straight tag match, with DQs. A WRESTLING match!”

Nurse Tammy: “And Blue Meanie. I love you so much honey. I got your letter and I love you too. I can’t wait to see you and your beautiful body tonight, baby.”

Crowd: “**** YOU, BRYAN!” clap clap clapclapclap

Singles Match

PAC vs Dean Malenko
The Iceman Dean Malenko had previously bested PAC in nearly short order twice on ECW TV. PAC has become obsessed with wanting to defeat Malenko, and to instill some respect in him for his high-flying style. Malenko has been accepting every challenge from PAC with confidence. Insisting that he has no problem with giving additional classes while taking PAC to school. Malenko believes he has the upper-hand in skill and possesses the psychological edge. The Iceman says PAC needs him more than he needs PAC, and with serious potential for Television Championship aspirations on the line, PAC is determined to prove that he doesn’t need anyone.
Winner: PAC finally slays his dragon in Dean Malenko.

ECW Television Championship
Singles Match

Dynamite Kid (c) vs Minoru Suzuki
Dynamite Kid has been lighting the wrestling world on fire with repeated excellent performances defending the ECW Television Championship against all-comers for the past 360 days. Putting on classics with the likes of Rob Van Dam, Chris Benoit, and Tajiri during this time.
Minoru Suzuki has come to ECW to challenge Dynamite Kid for his championship. Suzuki wants to crush the legend of the great Dynamite Kid. He has been playing games with Dynamite, calling him “Daisy” and sneak attacking him. On ECW Dynamite Kid told Suzuki to “come take your best shot, ya ****e. At March Into Hell, put up, or fook off.”
Winner: Dynamite Kid retains.

ECW Tag Team Championship
Hardcore Match

“The Gangstas” New Jack & Mustafa Saed (c) (with Theodore Long) vs
“LAX” Homicide & Hernandez (with Konan)
The Gangstas have reigned supreme over ECW tag team wrestling for quite some time now. Ever since they hired Theodore Long to refocus their priorities, and have them training to wrestle as well as to brawl in order to adapt to any opponent has served them well. Long has taught them to fight the White power with their biggest fears; be educated. Be smart. Opening a whole new path of racially charged controversy like never before.
The debuting LAX have been hot on the heels of The Gangstas, stating they will bring The Gangstas back to their roots to whip them. Homicide has been calling New Jack “soft”, which has proven to be an effective way to get under New Jack’s skin and derail the new, more serious Gangstas. This is a straight turf war between two gangs that is going to be anything but pretty. Konan and Long are sure to get involved as well, no doubt.
Winners: LAX win the ECW Tag Team Championship in a violent, bloody war.

If Sandman wins, he gets to cane Lawler
Singles Match

The Sandman vs “Too Sexy” Brian Christopher (with Jerry Lawler)
Jerry Lawler is disgusted that ECW has managed to stain the hallowed ground of Madison Square Garden, and is not going to take it lying down. The Sandman was beaten bloody and left laying in the parking lot during a taping of ECW TV. Sandman was taken to the hospital. Lawler has since been helping his son climb the ranks and hopefully out of the undercard, to destroy ECW from the inside.
Sandman has returned, caning Too Sexy throughout an entire arena for one episode of ECW TV, when Lawler ran away and left his son to take the caning. The match was set by Paul Heyman. If Lawler wants it so bad, if he wins Brian Christopher will receive a full-time, big money contract to ECW. If Sandman wins, Lawler will be caned in the ring for 5 minutes.
Winner: The Sandman
After the match, when Sandman is ready to take his revenge by whipping Lawler’s ass into the canvas, The FBI storm the ring. It turns out that Lawler paid Little Guido, Tony Mamaluke and Sal E Graziano to protect him from the caning if things go wrong. Lawler is able to escape by the skin of his teeth, but all 3 members of the FBI are treated to Sandman’s fury with his cane.
Sandman leaves for the back, through the crowd to his entrance music, with a lot of beer.

Health & Wellness vs ECW
6-Man Tag Team Match

Kevin Nash, Stevie Richards & Eugene Bischoff (with Nurse Tammy Sytch) vs
Tommy Dreamer, Yoshihiro Tajiri, & Masato Tanaka (with The Blue Meanie)
If Health & Wellness wins, Daniel Bryan’s match with Rob Van Dam is changed to a theological debate. If ECW wins, their match becomes a hardcore match, and the doctor’s notes from Dr. Nash and Dr. Stevie banning the use of the Van Daminator will be null and void.
Lots of shenanigans and gaga in this match. Bryan hired Tammy Sytch to be his nurse upon his arrival in ECW, where he’s also saved Eugene Bischoff by giving him proper therapy and treatment for his illnesses and injuries. Health & Wellness has been on a mission to change ECW into a more sportsman like competition, with full gear and a rounds system in order to preserve the health of Daniel Brya- I mean, the other wrestlers.
Nurse Tammy has been exploiting Blue Meanie’s obvious attraction to her. She believes this will give Health & Wellness the advantage they need. It backfires however, and she finds herself on the receiving end of a disgusting Blue Meanie kiss.
Winners: Team ECW defeat Health & Wellness following a distraction on the outside caused by Nurse Tammy and Blue Meanie. Tommy Dreamer pins Nash.

Number One Contendership
Singles Match

Chris Benoit vs WALTER
Chris Benoit has been on a collision course with Daniel Bryan for the better part of the year. Wrestling insiders refer to the match up as “inevitable”. This could explain why Health & Wellness attacked Benoit during his match with Dynamite Kid to cost him the Television Championship. Now there’s another obstacle in Benoit’s way. The red hot Walter looking to make a statement in his bid for the ECW Championship. Will Benoit be able to focus on the task at hand? Or will he still have Health & Wellness’ seemingly random attack on his mind?
Can you say, chopfest? A smash mouth fight full of stiff wrestling. This match would have potential to be the longest of the show, as Benoit fights desperately to defeat the larger and stronger Walter.
Winner: Chris Benoit wins in an upset over the younger Walter.

ECW World Championship
Hardcore Match

Daniel Bryan (c) vs Rob Van Dam (with Bill Alfonso)
Daniel Bryan has come to ECW to save wrestling. Bryan has been giving sanctimonious and hypocritical promos on the virtues of true competition and the dangers of extreme violence. Extreme violence that once forced him into retirement. Bryan has formed Health & Wellness, a stable consisting of himself and his medical staff, Dr. Kevin Nash, Dr. Stevie and Nurse Tammy, as well as his protégé Eugene Bischoff. Bryan’s doctors have been frequently writing notes excusing Bryan from having to defend the championship or excusing him from certain matches with those Bryan deem to be dangerous or intellectually bankrupt. Most recently Bryan’s staff had threatened legal action against ECW, owner Paul Heyman and Rob Van Dam over the threatened use of both the Van Daminator and Van Terminator.
Rob Van Dam has been drawing the ire of Daniel Bryan by remaining cool and collected under pressure and under scrutiny by Health & Wellnesss. Being dubbed “Mr. Complacent” by Daniel Bryan, Van Dam has no time for Health & Wellness’ mind games, instead opting to constantly offer Bryan to come fight him. Van Dam has been receiving back up from ECW originals such as Tommy Dreamer, Tajiri, Masato Tanaka, Blue Meanie and Chris Benoit. Rob Van Dam wants Bryan to go home and to stop meddling in things he has nothing to do with, namely ECW.
Now with the stage set, and the added stipulation of the match being under classic ECW extreme rules, who will walk out as the ECW World Champion from ECW MARCH INTO HELL.
Winner: In a twist ending, ECW owner Paul Heyman would come out to even the odds for Rob Van Dam, only to turn on RVD and Fonsie to give the victory to Bryan, counting the 3 count himself. Heyman is not scared of Daniel Bryan and Health & Wellness’ legal threats, but he is scared of the Daniel Bryan gravy train stopping. So much so that Heyman has sold out his own title and company at their biggest show, with the hopes of further big shows with Daniel Bryan lighting up the marquee.
Following the match, an irate Chris Benoit marches to the ring to confront Daniel Bryan. Benoit single handedly takes out the rest of Health & Wellness plus Heyman, and the show ends with Benoit and Bryan having a stare down.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
That Sheppy card looks down right unbeatable. I would really like to see that PPV. It would be fast and efficient.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
not a huge fan of Sheppy's undercard, but his midcard and main event are stellar

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Pretty easy vote for me. Sheppy has some strong matches, but also some wrestlers I really dislike as well as some matches at the bottom of the card that I really don't like. HandsomeHollywood also has some really strong in ring work, but the weaker matches are mitigated by a good build and entertainment value. A good job sticking to the style of ECW and highlighting the positives.

Reactions: Brandon J Sears

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
@Sheppy has some really good matches and Punk vs Cole is obviously a huge draw. However I think that @HandsomeHollywood has some matches that perhaps he isn't getting credit for. What's great about his card though is that storyline that permeates the card. I also like the ECW theme, which I find very believable. "Health and Wellness", LOL.

Reactions: HandsomeHollywood

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Nobody on earth is a better wrestler than Bret The Hitman Hart, and nobody- not Sabu, Foley, or the Funker can create a bloodier mess than Ted, but now that they are hibernating til this time next year....

OK- truth is New Jack said he'd stab me if I vote against him ever again. Easy vote for me then.

Reactions: HandsomeHollywood

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad