Which card would you rather watch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
CH hijacking another's thread.

I think CH as the top heel of HFboards is unraveling before our eyes.
it’s beautiful

I tried booking it properly and politicking @Tomas Tatahhh to put @CHGoalie27 vs. @Cor in round one for the proper advancement of this program, but Tatahhh is content with seeing his territory unravel before his eyes as CHGoalie loses it & can’t even blow off his program with Cor now smh

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
it’s beautiful

I tried booking it properly and politicking @Tomas Tatahhh to put @CHGoalie27 vs. @Cor in round one for the proper advancement of this program, but Tatahhh is content with seeing his territory unravel before his eyes as CHGoalie loses it & can’t even blow off his program with Cor now smh

I'm sure that you booked at least one of those two cards - CHGoalie27 randomly picking NXT people, Cor randomly picking people who wrestled before this decade... maybe both? Booking both cards and then having them face off would be something.

As for CHGoalie27...

tumblr_pjqarwnXbn1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

He's not a smart man. Nor a tactful man. Nor handsome, nor clean, nor articulate. He's a brother though. Some kind of kin at least. Well not really, but he and I did pick as neighbours two years in a row. And let me tell you - he sends his notifications in a relatively timely manner. It's better than nothing.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
482FCAEF-39BC-4035-9E5D-85F5BBB81325.gif
I'm sure that you booked at least one of those two cards - CHGoalie27 randomly picking NXT people, Cor randomly picking people who wrestled before this decade... maybe both? Booking both cards and then having them face off would be something.

As for CHGoalie27...

He's not a smart man. Nor a tactful man. Nor handsome, nor clean, nor articulate. He's a brother though. Some kind of kin at least. Well not really, but he and I did pick as neighbours two years in a row. And let me tell you - he sends his notifications in a relatively timely manner. It's better than nothing.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
@CHGoalie27

I can understand why you're a bit annoyed, fam. It's gotta be heartbreaking.... this draft has been going on all Summer and you have these delusions of grandeur of making a run to the Final, only to see nobody buy tickets to your shows.

BTW I noticed you went thru the trouble of drafting announcers, commentators and refs and all of that. Shame you didn't think to draft a booker who would've told you it's a bad idea to book 2 meh shows instead of trying to book 1 good show.
Also hoped you drafted some tarps; all those empty seats for B2B nights isn't a good look.
Speaking of not a good look, if you were with Epstein, and @M.C.G. 31 @Serac and @Cor are with you...

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I wouldn't call it hijacking TBH
@CHGoalie27 is likely lurking this thread and posting in this thread because he wants to experience what a close match-up looks like.
Well I'm involved in the draft and y'all are involved in the little girls club. What are YOU creeps doin creepin here?

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA

As for CHGoalie27...

...I'm clean...

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Well I'm involved in the draft and y'all are involved in the little girls club. What are YOU creeps doin creepin here?
I’m pretty sure i’m involved in the draft too bruh

it’s not fluff trash talk when I tell you I beat you twice in an 8-month span: first teaming with @Cor last summer, & when your team did their best choke job in fantasy hockey against me in the playoffs. speaking of choke jobs... you sure do like bringing up Epstein quite a bit for some reason, and considering you two have choking in common....

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I dunno, your lil gang just reminds me of the high profile kiddie touchers that all seem to associate and rig the politcs game and try n ruin it for those who ain't part of the big club.

It's a compliment, you guys are VIPs. 2am, resume the good fight later

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
Speaking of not a good look, if you were with Epstein, and @M.C.G. 31 @Serac and @Cor are with you...
... I don't think know any of these people tbh. I've maybe had a brief interaction with @Serac once before. Maybe.

also, while this tremendous match-up between 2 great shows is happening, let's take a break from the action and go LIVE to the arena for Night 2 of the NWA WARSTOCK FESTIVAL:

sX2WqGp.gif

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
@ElDandy is a god damn savage.

Also once again @GKJ with an amazing card.

Willy had an amazing and creative card too. We really need a losers bracket. A lot of cards deserve second chances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad