Wrestling All-Time Draft IV - DISCUSSION THREAD **SEND CARDS TO CHRIS CUTTER VIA PM**

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I rushed my card in upon Cutter requesting it from me. If I knew I had this much time I would have added some fluff lol

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
I wrote it in a word document...
And I ended up with 13 pages.

It will be hilarious if it does not even make it to the first round.
:laugh:

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Well you got a vote from me haha.

I appreciate that.

I only managed to read a couple of them...
Because after a while...
It becomes a lot to process.

I will probably finish it latter on today or tomorrow...
And then vote afterwards.
There are some really good cards on there.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
and then how will it match up for whoever doesn't make it that far? I mean, if nobody votes for me, who does Natey face?

Maybe the vote totals are used for seeding? So most votes in Draft B is 1 seed and they get the least total in draft A?

I mean that could work, but what I had in mind is closest seeds (example seed 7 vs seed 8 if both are unavailable).

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Has been submitted. I was trying to markup photos, but then it would've never gotten done. So, beware if you're reading on a small screen. And I'm pretty sure I'm outdone in writeups by only nameless

Last edited:

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Will have the first round matchups up in the upcoming hours. Based on who didn't make the cut, looks like middle is the worst place to pick for these kind of drafts! Props to those who unfortunately didn't qualify, it was real close and came down to personal preferences, better luck next year!

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
pVcEHrp.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad